David Wagner

14 hours ago, bigdan2003 said:

Was Dean Whitehead injured? Came on as a sub, went off 10 mins later lol

Think it was cos they resorted to plan B,(to try and actually score a goal !) they brought their big striker Hudson on and shoved the other defender up and played hoofball so didn't need midfielders :tango:

It wasn't a sending off and Wagner has done a brilliant job at Huddersfield. They are above us, on probably a third of the budget. If Carlos went he'd be one of 3 or 4 I'd want to get the job. 

But let's not get facts in the way of a misdirected biased rant or two. 

2 minutes ago, vulva said:

It wasn't a sending off and Wagner has done a brilliant job at Huddersfield. They are above us, on probably a third of the budget. If Carlos went he'd be one of 3 or 4 I'd want to get the job. 

Quite.  He is a superb manager. He will end up in a big job. 

The fact that Hudds in the end looked short of ideas reflects that they don't quite have the top draw players and also the quality of our defensive play.  But Wagner is a serious serious guy

1 hour ago, jamese said:

Yep, definitely offside. Worrying a lot of people don't seem to know the offside rule!

Wagner saw it on the big screen when it was replayed, which is why he was going mental at the 4th official

If as Wagner and Huddersfield fans claim its clearly offside,how come those 5 outfield players for them don't claim for it,with a hands up gesture ?

And how any fan of any team can claim off side from leppers lane in a real time attack towards the Kop {never mind replays} is bemusing.

32 minutes ago, vulva said:

Wagner has done a brilliant job at Huddersfield. They are above us, on probably a third of the budget. If Carlos went he'd be one of 3 or 4 I'd want to get the job. 

Unfortunately couldn't watch this one but watched the away match and I said something similar that they were a credit to Wagner just let down by a lack of quality throughout the side which is what let us get the 3 points in the end against them then, and possibly the same yesterday.

Again, if he's offside it's by about a foot, and even then it's hard to tell because of Winnall blocking the wide gait of the defender

I can appreciate the frustration from Huddersfield fans, but at the end of the day if it's tight in a still frame, it's very difficult to call either way for a lino. Especially as it's rare the goalkeeper is taken out of the equation and you have to adjust for it being two defenders rather than just one defender and the keeper by default. 

37 minutes ago, vulva said:

I think you are wrong nothing biased 

He lunged in late straight through the back of Hutch it was a Red Card all day long 

As for Hutches wreckless tackles where ?

Hard fair tackle is just that a fair tackle no fouls given would seem to back up my assertion 

Wagner has done a great job no problem saying that Carlos has done an equally good job for us