I've cracked

TBF book now is a good idea let's say we don't make it and Leeds do we can sell it on to them at an extortionate price or just book up the hotels so them scummy lot can't get a place to stay!

Although I'm pretty sure leeds will fall off the rails and not finish in top 6 wishful thinking here!!!! 

58 minutes ago, Victoria said:

2 nights booked in Covent Garden May 28th...

Travelodge is still only £158 for 2 nights... pay on arrival ... 12 noon cancellation policy...

*eye twitch*

Have you booked the one with the balcony?

The cracking overhang room?

45 minutes ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

TBF book now is a good idea let's say we don't make it and Leeds do we can sell it on to them at an extortionate price or just book up the hotels so them scummy lot can't get a place to stay!

Although I'm pretty sure leeds will fall off the rails and not finish in top 6 wishful thinking here!!!! 

Can you imagine if both us & L**** got to play off final ... carnage everywhere !

Guest Deleted member
1 hour ago, superowl13 said:

Booked mine with free cancellation in august.... Only £80.    

Lets hope they don't change the dates.. 

Won't it be too late to cancel it in August?

5 minutes ago, Mr Mercury said:

Can you imagine if both us & L**** got to play off final ... carnage everywhere !

Leeds get knocked out by Barnsley...I've read the script. All South Yorkshire final...The league say we have to play at bumhole lane...but it mysteriously burns down the week before...