I've cracked

5 hours ago, Victoria said:

2 nights booked in Covent Garden May 28th...

Travelodge is still only £158 for 2 nights... pay on arrival ... 12 noon cancellation policy...

*eye twitch*

Wot? You off to see Ariana Grande at the O2? ;)

(Anti-jinx attempt)

I cracked back in September. I booked Wembley Park Premier Inn for Final day, £87 for family room. Pay on arrival, free cancelation up to 1pm on the day. 

Did the Same for last year's final, had a good drink after the game in a boozer full of Owls all in great spirit despite the loss!!

Stayed in same hotel as you last year Victoria (saw your fella in the toilet, kudos lol).  Had a chat with Garido and the Radio Sheffield lads at breakfast.

Am I right in thinking the final is on a monday this year though?  I'll have to be back for work on Tuesday so will have to just make a day of it which is a bit cack but I'm hoping we have a Hull attitude this season.  Get there by the skin of our teeth then just another game.

Just not bothered...

Guest Copthorneowl

Can't believe you lot have booked tickets to watch Leeds play Newcastle while the rest of us are on the continent enjoying ourselves and our automatic promotion for finishing second hope you have a good weekend can recommend some good spots to be in Soho enjoy. 

Premier Inn

London Wembley Park Hotel.

2 family rooms booked for 2 day stay, £196 each with cancellation if needed. 

We will probably use the booking anyway for a short break  should it all go t I ts up.

Here's hoping !

UP THE OWLS ! 

Edited by Bluey9

On 10/01/2017 at 18:17, mattitheowl said:

Stayed in same hotel as you last year Victoria (saw your fella in the toilet, kudos lol).  Had a chat with Garido and the Radio Sheffield lads at breakfast.

Am I right in thinking the final is on a monday this year though?  I'll have to be back for work on Tuesday so will have to just make a day of it which is a bit cack but I'm hoping we have a Hull attitude this season.  Get there by the skin of our teeth then just another game.

I do hope you mean because he's pretty.....

Was Garrido in our hotel? I didn't see him.

It's on a Monday so book the Tuesday off now.