I've cracked

57 minutes ago, Mr Mercury said:

Can you imagine if both us & L**** got to play off final ... carnage everywhere !

They would be fighting in heaps I fear for police on this one! And trying to find a place to stay none existent and imagine travelling ? We would be all on same trains absolute CHAOS they should be planning for this now as it is possible it could happen ? 

49 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

They've changed the weekend of the play-offs haven't they to accommodate the NFL match between the Falcons and the Dolphins?

No, the playoffs are may nfl is in October.

21st L1 final (sun)

27th FA cup final (sat)

28th L2 final (sun)

29th champ final (mon)

9 minutes ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

They would be fighting in heaps I fear for police on this one! And trying to find a place to stay none existent and imagine travelling ? We would be all on same trains absolute CHAOS they should be planning for this now as it is possible it could happen ? 

Please would love it they like a bit of a battle do the police

1 hour ago, Finlux_Cup said:

Booked mine late November!

park up Watford gap

tube to hotel near Paddington

dump bags

booze

tube to Wembley

watch us leather the dirties 4 nowt

tube to where the fv.ck ever

paaaaaarty

Watford Gap?

Be lucky to get a tube from there!

45 minutes ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

Be better than playing them in the semi, cos SYP would limit Hillsborough to 850 (for segregation purposes) :columbo:

Wembley is a nightmare for disabled fans. too long a walk across the car parks then too many sets of steps to negotiate.

Pride Park have similar problems with a big car park. However, they have mitigated this with several electric people carriers. Wembley should do the same.

So without this change and in failing health I have made my last trip to Wembley. Sad !   

1 hour ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

I'm sure there would be some planning ahead if there was realistic chance this could happen, particularly with regards to trains and laying some "Specials" on , ala 1970's / 80's alllover again ! The night before would certainly be fun in Laaandaan town anyway

4 hours ago, siggi jonsson said:

Booked Premier Inn at Wembley for the Day of the Game £93 

Pay On Day 

Got the same deal too.

Stayed there last year & only downside was it was full of Hull fans... even the bloody receptionist had her face painted in their colours when we got back from the game.

But its not a bad price considering its fairly close to the stadium, especially when you can cancel up until the day.