Excuses for not going to Leeds away thread

This was the one localish away game my Dad never used to take me to as a kid. I think it's generally considered that they've got a larger than normal minority of moronic, thuggish fans. Add to that the price (not that we can talk anymore) and it's not a very attractive fixture.

Still find it funny though that they mock our turnouts there and then still try to claim it's our cup final.

14 hours ago, A12owl said:

Once sat with a leeds fan in the kids and grannies section when we won 2-1 after a dubious Booth goal. Forgetting where I was I jumped up when Booth scored and nearly got mullered by several very grey pensioners. Not to mention the 5 year olds. Never again. 

great game that - Boothy coming from off the pitch behind the goal to score!

I can understand people being put off going to Leeds because of the price and it being on TV.

But I have watched Wednesday at Elland Road well over 10 times I should think and I can never remember being any trouble of any note.

Had a few drinks at pubs within walking distance of the ground at the Peacock and  more recently up the hill at the White Hart, although I was not wearing colours think it was fairly obvious we were not Leeds fans and never had a problem. 

On 04/01/2017 at 07:11, Michael Birds said:

So we've heard it all this season from away fans why they won't come to Hillsborough! Rotherham, Barnsley, Wolves have had some crackers!

Now we laughed at these excuses as we know it's just BS. So will we turn up 35 miles away to watch our great club in a Yorkshire Derby or will we have some of the same excuses.

"it's on Sky ain't really an excuse is it as we were on Sky against Udds and Newcastle and sold allocation.

So those not going leave your excuses here! UTO

I dont want to catch foot and mouth disease .