Design the 150th (3rd Strip) Shirt - OFFICIAL

2 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE bobbar TU said:

I think they look tacky

It's my opinion

Or are you saying I'm not allowed an opinion

Not at all, everyones allowed one - i'm just trying to understand why you'd you so vocal about a dislike for a star over our badge. 

Negative for the sake of being negative. 

Just now, ramone said:

Not at all, everyones allowed one - i'm just trying to understand why you'd you so vocal about a dislike for a star over our badge. 

Negative for the sake of being negative. 

You're one of those guys that like to have the last word, aren't you?

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

3 minutes ago, Donny.Owl said:

The stars are good as a 1 off IMO.

The kit is part of the 150 year celebrations, so adding that we won the top title 4 times within that 150 years makes perfect sense.

Wouldn't want it all the time though.

I can put up with it for one year

Wouldnt like them all the time though

It's a nice kit but I think there were better ideas out there including others Karl did. As some others have said it doesn't make me think of Wednesday looking at it. 

The design software Karl used undoubtedly helped this win as it does look much more polished & professional than other designs made on other software or websites.

I once bought a T-shirt from the club shop shortly after we won the league cup

If I remember right

It had a tiny embroidered home shirt, then 3 tiny embroidered trophies that represented the league title, f a cup and league cup, followed by a tiny away shirt, all in the centre of the shirt, with the numbers 4, 3, 1 below each trophy, I will see if I can find a photo later

If we're going to show off how many major trophies we've won, I'd rather see something like that on the shirt

Failing that, a simple CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND in the centre of the shirt with the 4 seasons numbered below

To my knowledge, no one has done that before

2 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE bobbar TU said:

I once bought a T-shirt from the club shop shortly after we won the league cup

If I remember right

It had a tiny embroidered home shirt, then 3 tiny embroidered trophies that represented the league title, f a cup and league cup, followed by a tiny away shirt, all in the centre of the shirt, with the numbers 4, 3, 1 below each trophy, I will see if I can find a photo later

If we're going to show off how many major trophies we've won, I'd rather see something like that on the shirt

Failing that, a simple CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND in the centre of the shirt with the 4 seasons numbered below

To my knowledge, no one has done that before

That would be tinpot

On ‎01‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 10:27, steelowl said:

lol

I would like to see a traditional blue and white stripes 1st kit  ( I'm worried this is being dumped again)

an all white 2nd kit

and that gives free licence to be creative with our history quadrants or hoops  

tbh the 150th is very important to me but what is even more important now it's under threat is that we retain our 1st team stripes  

17190541_1815063532077128_3208510538853041779_n.jpg

Edited by trevdi9

Epic failure. Stars ok the rest is a Leeds kit with our badge on it. Another kit another failure to understand our culture and history. 

I like Chansiri and appreciate what he's doing for the club in other ways but kit wise he seems to not know if we are Ipswich, Everton or Leeds. 

A blue and white 'properly stripped' home kit with commemorative badge and a bit of gold trim would have been the correct choice in my opinion. 

19 minutes ago, ashley8 said:

Epic failure. Stars ok the rest is a Leeds kit with our badge on it. Another kit another failure to understand our culture and history. 

I like Chansiri and appreciate what he's doing for the club in other ways but kit wise he seems to not know if we are Ipswich, Everton or Leeds. 

A blue and white 'properly stripped' home kit with commemorative badge and a bit of gold trim would have been the correct choice in my opinion. 

Its third kit you silly bean, you cant have blue and white stripes for first and third kits! 

26 minutes ago, ashley8 said:

for our THIRD choice kit ???