Design the 150th (3rd Strip) Shirt - OFFICIAL

I dont want to steal any of your thunder Karl, but have they factored in the "Lachman stretch zone" into the shorts??

It was the best third kit design by a country mile on this thread. Well done. Genuine good call by the club on picking your design.

UTO Karl!!!

Congratulations on the winning entry. Personally I think it looks just like every other off the shelf football shirt made by every manufacturer, if I'm honest.

Which, given the costs of having a manufacture make a bespoke kit rather than adapt-a-template, probably was a good and logical approach.

5 minutes ago, Wild Will Smith said:

Congratulations on the winning entry. Personally I think it looks just like every other off the shelf football shirt made by every manufacturer, if I'm honest.

Which, given the costs of having a manufacture make a bespoke kit rather than adapt-a-template, probably was a good and logical approach.

That makes no sense atall. 

2 minutes ago, BIG D said:

That makes no sense atall. 

You don't understand that a kit manufacturer charge a vast amount more for a totally bespoke, one off kit, than for a club to adapt a common kit template?

Ok then.

13 minutes ago, Wild Will Smith said:

You don't understand that a kit manufacturer charge a vast amount more for a totally bespoke, one off kit, than for a club to adapt a common kit template?

Ok then.

You don't know who's making it or even if it will be bespoke.

What would you have different?

On 1/4/2017 at 13:19, Karl said:

Couple of new ideas ...

First one, the stars represent our 4 top flight titles, with the gold trim/shorts as a representation of the anniversary ...

gold_white.jpg

Second one is similar, but keeps our blue/black/white colours ...

white_blue_black.jpg

Top one absolute winner...end the competition we have a winner!!!!!