Design the 150th (3rd Strip) Shirt - OFFICIAL

56 minutes ago, ashley8 said:

Epic failure. Stars ok the rest is a Leeds kit with our badge on it. Another kit another failure to understand our culture and history. 

I like Chansiri and appreciate what he's doing for the club in other ways but kit wise he seems to not know if we are Ipswich, Everton or Leeds. 

A blue and white 'properly stripped' home kit with commemorative badge and a bit of gold trim would have been the correct choice in my opinion. 

Can you point out which of the Leeds kits it's the same as :columbo:

IMG_7133.thumb.PNG.522c00a4a47f10ca9270841809286ecb.PNG

59 minutes ago, ashley8 said:

Epic failure. Stars ok the rest is a Leeds kit with our badge on it. Another kit another failure to understand our culture and history. 

I like Chansiri and appreciate what he's doing for the club in other ways but kit wise he seems to not know if we are Ipswich, Everton or Leeds. 

A blue and white 'properly stripped' home kit with commemorative badge and a bit of gold trim would have been the correct choice in my opinion. 

I think nudity is taking it a bit far. Might stop all the shirt pulling at corners though.

On 1/1/2017 at 11:23, whatevertrevor said:

Hi all.

Been working flat out on my design since the announcement was made. I've sorted it now. I designed it using a very high-spec graphic design program but please do not feel intimidated about submitting your more amateurish efforts. Here it is....

newkit_zpsptzemzof.png

I've been robbed! :angry:

On 1/4/2017 at 16:11, evaD said:

We have a winner. Pretty much what I was thinking of as a design, except with hooped socks. 

Lose the Sondico logo's though.

No problem @Karl

Just 5% of your royalties will be fine.

Every year there are kit threads and then complaints that the club just churns out some rubbish.

This time the club ask the fans and not only that but its one from someone on here. Everyone has an opinion but why such negativity about everything.

For those who don t like it, what was your alternative

Why should everyone like it? Because a fellow user of the forum/fan designed it? Not everyone likes the taste of colon. Some are more honest than others. Some just don't like it. Some do, some love it.

Opinions eh? Like arseholes.

I can't believe how ignorant of our club some of our 'supporters' are.  The leafs on the badge are symbolic.  I'll give you a clue, there are 4 of them.  Stars are superfluous on our shirts and like Hootie says 'tinpot'.

2 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

I can't believe how ignorant of our club some of our 'supporters' are.  The leafs on the badge are symbolic.  I'll give you a clue, there are 4 of them.  Stars are superfluous on our shirts and like Hootie says 'tinpot'.

Amen brother.