£38 quid though.....

Guest bagelybear

1 hour ago, aeroswfc said:

If Rotherham United were in our position they've have taken triple what they had today. 

If we were in Rotherham's position we would have taken more than triple what they had today. The ticket pricing as just been used as an excuse not to go to the game, top and bottom of it is they just don't have the fans willing to follow them when they are playing badly. We are not the only team in this division to charge over £30 for away supporters.   UTO 

2 hours ago, PeteG_1984 said:

And this is the answer to "why all the negativity" threads. 

We are paying top dollar so, unfortunately for the players, more pressure comes with that.

I also think we're a bit hypocritical slating Rotherham fans for not paying the £36 when that is the exact price that puts many off Leeds away.

I reckon that there were probably Rotherham fans in the home support giving that they had a chance to win a car?!

Can't understand why Barnsley had nearly double the away support for a midweek fixture. I know that Rotherham are doomed but even so.

Edited by Babushka1867

Yet another ticket price post so, this should end it. When we have 31000 home supporters against Wolves, all the arguments will be over and the ticket price moaners will have been justified in their dissension. Unless of course something slightly different happens........

2 hours ago, whyte_owl said:

£38 to watch that garbage is a disgrace and you have my sympathy.  I have a season ticket, so I'm one of the

I'm alright jack brigade, but there is no way I would pay on the day to watch that rubbish.

How would you have known not to pay on the day "to watch that rubbish" before we'd even played?

I would pay what ever the cost not because I can (or can't) but because it is in my blood.

That being said it is far too expensive and it is the above why it is unfair.

Everything else bar football has an alternate option or a form of substitute and hence why they charge what they want - If it was Tesco you would just go to Asda instead.

2 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

One Rotherham fan on Praise or Grumble was complaining that it had cost him nearly £600 to attend today's match!

:ghoulguy:

To be fair, nobody forced him to burn fivers in order to keep warm.

Yes, I know him. It was his wife's birthday and he payed to go VIP get a meal and everything. Drinking fine wines, and in his own words get away from the idiot fans. Would be a burger at nys, few bottles of lambrini sat freezing in a porter cabin surounded by idiot fans. Then he moans about the taxi fare home. Bless him

11 hours ago, whyte_owl said:

£38 to watch that garbage is a disgrace and you have my sympathy.  I have a season ticket, so I'm one of the

I'm alright jack brigade, but there is no way I would pay on the day to watch that rubbish.

People don't have to pay it. 

I think Joe Palmer did an article the other day in the star that stated that the ticket prices were needed if We were to compete and keep within FFP. People want us to be the best and in this day and age that comes at a cost. 

Edited by AwokenGiant