£38 quid though.....

Guest bagelybear

20 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

I saw a lot of posts on facebook criticising Rotherham fans for there sparse crowd on Saturday.

I say well done for making a stand, £36 is far too much.

£30 would've been too much to come to our (to quote)  'shlt hole'  U21 and 65 or over was £26. U17 was £15 etc etc let's be reyt Rovrum are down and if it were £26 across the board they wouldn't have brought more fans IMO 

29 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

I saw a lot of posts on facebook criticising Rotherham fans for there sparse crowd on Saturday.

I say well done for making a stand, £36 is far too much.

No matter how much the 'experts' on here try to justify it our prices are truly disgusting and I wouldn't pay 36 to go to their little lego box. 

Having said that it isn't going to change and I'm even boring myself going on about ticket prices constantly , unfortunately think we just have to accept it's now the norm 

Guest Kameron

There is no i'd pay current matchday prices to watch second division football.  Once DC starts bumping up season tickets that's me done, he can't push matchday tickets any higher and the coperate side of things has been a disaster so he has two options, back down and lower prices all round or carry on doing what he's done and increase season tickets.