£38 quid though.....

Guest bagelybear

1 hour ago, Cersei said:

No.

I logged on end of November and saw Cat C for both derbies and Preston and said no I'm not paying that.

I have my amount I'll pay to see us, if I have the time and fancy it and it's that price I'll do it.

Going to see how much our next home game is now actually.

Wolves game is half price, fully expect you'll be going for that price.

3 hours ago, Cersei said:

No.

I logged on end of November and saw Cat C for both derbies and Preston and said no I'm not paying that.

I have my amount I'll pay to see us, if I have the time and fancy it and it's that price I'll do it.

Going to see how much our next home game is now actually.

So you do pick your games then.  UTO 

Tirned into another ticket thread! If you can't afford to go get a radio! Or cough up the dollar and go to the games you are able to not only wednesday pay these prices I'm afraid it's just football these days get on with it! Not only have we spent money on players we have spent on ground new pitch tvs etc.... and if it wasn't for splashing cash we wouldn't have made it to Wembley or have another chance this season! Stop going crazy on price of a tIcket it's only £18 for wolves!

15 minutes ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

Tirned into another ticket thread! If you can't afford to go get a radio! Or cough up the dollar and go to the games you are able to not only wednesday pay these prices I'm afraid it's just football these days get on with it! Not only have we spent money on players we have spent on ground new pitch tvs etc.... and if it wasn't for splashing cash we wouldn't have made it to Wembley or have another chance this season! Stop going crazy on price of a tIcket it's only £18 for wolves!

Yes, how did this become a ticket price thread?

latest?cb=20140430204252

1 minute ago, belfast owl lad said:

you can dress it up all you like,£38 for a championship game is far too much,and against the team bottom of the league it's practically theft.

Regardless of where they are in the league this irrelevant ticket prices are decided before the season starts like I said miss the rotherham game if it's too steap an goto the wolves game! Plenty of offers on from time to time to make it cheaper!

6 minutes ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

Genuine question for those who have purchased 3 season tickets.

If you went into Sainsburys, Asda, Morrisons or any other large supermarket chain and they asked you to cough up the price of 3 years shopping on the nail for a 25% reduction in your weekly grocery bill over the next 3 years would you do it?

Interest free finance available? lol

.I'd snap their hand off pal 25% Is massive.