Forestieri - what a willy puller

Just now, vulva said:

Exhibit A. 

A lad who refused to play for the club, gets sent off and you give him a standing ovation. 

We've attracted far too many fans in the last 3 years that don't get it. 

Not sure how many times I have said it but I will say it again. Some of our fan base must have the lowest iq in football because anyone who would want possibly the best player in the league out of our club, the same player who has won us most of our points and got us into a play off position Must either be very very simple or very very simple. I'm not sure which

Guest Copthorneowl

Wasnt at the game so guarded comments.  Am I right in saying  FF scored again, and according to many who were there and commentators was probably man of the match YET AGAIN.

Has he committed a serious offence Yes will he be vilified same as Hutch errrr No why is that then? Oh yea he had the temerity for asking to be put on wages similar to some others of our less important players.

Get a grip.

4 minutes ago, vulva said:

Exhibit A. 

A lad who refused to play for the club, gets sent off and you give him a standing ovation. 

I'm 38 and not missed more than 10 home games since I was 11.

Some of our fans are now going to beat FF with a stick, regardless of what the lad does.

I firmly believe some fans are also desperate for the lad to fail, just so they can wallow in the abuse they can direct at him.

Our chairman, manager and FF's teammates have all moved on after the antics at Norwich earlier this season. Yet, some bitter agenda driven 'fans' still can't.

Grow up FFS.

Guest Copthorneowl
6 minutes ago, vulva said:

Exhibit A. 

They might have been recognising his contribution today, without which most of us would have a crap weekend and Owlstalk would be in meltdown yet again.

Just now, markg said:

10 is quite a lot to miss if you're honest with yourself :manager:

You have me there.   In truth I miss the away games, not been to one for over a decade and those are the most enjoyable.    Obviously neutral grounds don't count.

What really gets my goat is forum based caricatures who get so wound up by their own online persona's.   Most of them would say jack to the average person in the flesh.    

Just now, salmonbones said:

You have me there.   In truth I miss the away games, not been to one for over a decade and those are the most enjoyable.    Obviously neutral grounds don't count.

What really gets my goat is forum based caricatures who get so wound up by their own online persona's.   Most of them would say jack to the average person in the flesh.    

spot on

2 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Forestieri scores, Wednesday go 1-0 up.

I'm not celebrating, that FF fella is a rotten egg.

FFS!

I'll celebrate any Wednesday goal, scored by anyone. But I won't give a standing ovation to a lad who could have cost is 3 points through utter stupidity. 

You been today?

7 minutes ago, vulva said:

I'll celebrate any Wednesday goal, scored by anyone. But I won't give a standing ovation to a lad who could have cost is 3 points through utter stupidity. 

You been today?

Is that the same player who actually won us the three points AGAIN or are you talking about someone else?

23 minutes ago, vulva said:

You been today?

How many points did FF win for us today by scoring (and quick thinking to create the first goal)?

And how many did he lose us by being sent off?

Maybe the 'FF out Brigade', the 'i can't forgive what he did at the Norwich game brigade', the 'he should know better brigade', and all the other know all, (really know f**k all) moronic fellow travelers, (a good proportion who probably share the CC out agenda), will maybe finally be happy when FF is hounded out of the club and is ripping our team to shreds on behalf of one of our main rivals.

No doubt when this happens they will blame CC for letting him leave and will fervently proclaim their personal innocence in the matter and that they actually always argued on behalf of FF remaining at the club and that they always appreciated his unique talent even allowing for his occasional lapses due to his fiery Latin temperament.

This will however pass relatively un-noticed as the self proclaimed guardians of the moral high ground who lecture us on FFs lack of self discipline will be ripping to shreds the latest target of their invective.

The only difference will probably be the gulf in natural talent between between FF and the latest scapegoat.

We've been here before and it didn't end well. Remember?

With exceptional talent comes a certain cost. Suarez, Maradona to name just two. This temperament  need handling very carefully, but the rewards are more than worth it.  

Or we can do what we have always done in the past, and don't engage in quality. Stick with boring, predictable, journey men that no one else wants. They'd never refuse to play, or never do anything controversial, in fact never do anything. Maybe that would reflect the personalities of FFs detractor's and they would be once again happy, wallowing in their overbearing mediocrity.

35 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

Some of our fans are now going to beat FF with a stick, regardless of what the lad does.

I firmly believe some fans are also desperate for the lad to fail, just so they can wallow in the abuse they can direct at him.

Our chairman, manager and FF's teammates have all moved on after the antics at Norwich earlier this season. Yet, some bitter agenda driven 'fans' still can't.

Grow up FFS.

Nope. I'd personally just rather have our best player available for 2x local derby games and a game against a play-off rival to be honest mate. 

As oppose to him slapping someone for no reason. 

Pathetic behaviour