Forestieri - what a willy puller

1 hour ago, kidc77 said:

Not sure how many times I have said it but I will say it again. Some of our fan base must have the lowest iq in football because anyone who would want possibly the best player in the league out of our club, the same player who has won us most of our points and got us into a play off position Must either be very very simple or very very simple. I'm not sure which

Please give over with this he has won most of our points" tosh. It's a team game mate and you do a disservice to the other ten excellent and committed players.

1 minute ago, Holmowl said:

Please give over with this he has won most of our points" tosh. It's a team game mate and you do a disservice to the other ten excellent and committed players.

It's not 'tosh' though is it. 

He's the difference between us being an 8-12 position side  or a top 6 side.

His play & goals win us games. No other player does this to any where near the same extent.

9 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Yesit sit is so flipping let's stop slagging off the players ey? Or shall we say it's a team game unless FF doesn't perform then it's all his fault????  

5 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

His play & goals win us games. No other player does this to any where near the same extent.

Wasting your time mate some on here can't see the wood for the trees

Edited by kidc77

9 minutes ago, shez owl said:

FF needs to look at how fabregas dealt with Fernandinho earlier for how he needs to react to provocation.

Fabregas was the aggressor?

an went all girly when he got some back

so you are suggesting that's what FF needs to do?

13 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

Well said, some of the detractors on here can never have lost thier temper. 

The sort of treatment he gets game after game I'm surprised he hasn't retaliated more.

People ought to give him a break.

Fabregas slapped Fernadinho then stood there acting all innocent before throwing himself over the advertising boards (he put Paul Alcock to shame with that one)

I think its a safe bet that Fabregas will also be charged come Monday

I'd prefer it if FF didn't act like that to be honest

Just now, Dot said:

Fabregas slapped Fernadinho then stood there acting all innocent before throwing himself over the advertising boards (he put Paul Alcock to shame with that one)

I watched the game and didn't see fabregas do anything like that and he was pushed over them or maybe he knew they were right behind him and just let him push him into the opposition fans. I'm sure that's exactly what he wanted............

Edited by kidc77

1 minute ago, Corneliusreeve said:

Well said, some of the detractors on here can never have lost thier temper. 

The sort of treatment he gets game after game I'm surprised he hasn't retaliated more.

People ought to give him a break.

Can't wait till he's back, but fletch &/or Joao will have to step up.

If we get at least 4 points from the 3 gamesx might end up being a positive - FF being rested prior to busy Xmas period.

6 minutes ago, Dot said:

54 seconds in not sure what you meant with Fabregas he is clearly only stood doing nothing

9 minutes ago, kidc77 said:

I watched the game and didn't see fabregas do anything like that and he was pushed over them or maybe he knew they were right behind him and just let him push him into the opposition fans. I'm sure that's exactly what he wanted............

http://metro.co.uk/2016/12/03/chelsea-attacker-pedro-slaps-manchester-city-midfielder-fernandinho-to-provoke-throat-grab-6299315/

watch match of the day

fabregas slapped him ,that's what lead to the altercation

This incident was right in front of me today Pearson ( who I thought was the best player on the pitch today ) got FF sent off he committed the first foul then deliberately overreacted to FF's retaliation .

But if FF doesn't put his hands up he doesn't get sent off.

Fernando didn't hit him he put his hand on his chin and pushed him away. Correct decision was a booking for both players.

Their goalkeeper on the other hand committed common assault on Buckley.

1 minute ago, kidc77 said:

Provoking or putting his hand out to stop him???? Photos are great aren't they you can pick any point to make it look controversial. 

like I say

watch match of the day

fabregas cleary slapped him leading to the kerfuffle

3 minutes ago, kidc77 said:

Not sure how it was missed on the vast sky cameras for it to be on match of the day?

there are plenty of videos on you tube showing it

and skysports showed it after the match too in their summing up

bizarre that you missed that

5 minutes ago, sage owl said:

This incident was right in front of me today Pearson ( who I thought was the best player on the pitch today ) got FF sent off he committed the first foul then deliberately overreacted to FF's retaliation .

But if FF doesn't put his hands up he doesn't get sent off.

Fernando didn't hit him he put his hand on his chin and pushed him away. Correct decision was a booking for both players.

Their goalkeeper on the other hand committed common assault on Buckley.

It's taken 6 pages, but we finally got the proper summary of things.

:columbo:

1 minute ago, Dot said:

there are plenty of videos on you tube showing it

and skysports showed it after the match too in their summing up

bizarre that you missed that

Tbf didn't see the summing up. There were handbags from more than a dozen players in that scuffle but Fernandinho was blatantly pushing him and pushing him into the man city fans was more than dangerous Infact it was beyond stupid.