SEKO MOHAMED FOFANO

Guest BRADFIELDOWLS

Guest BRADFIELDOWLS

If you read Doyen thread, I was praising them yesterday for recruiting CARLOS, in contrast to manager disasters  at Villa, Derby and Wolves recently.

Look at Fofana last night against Palermo, very similar to Hull's winner that did us at Wembley.

Because that's what we'lll need for top 2 or play -off final (he even looks like Diame).

Do relax brave boys. It's just pub talk, even before they open. 

He still hasn't addressed how he expected us to sign this player when he had the opportunity to go to a (good) team in the top flight of Italian football.

How do you know Doyen didn't say "Right, Seko, you've got a choice: You can either sign for Udinese, that Serie A team based an hour outside of Venice... or you can sign for Sheffield Wednesday, that team based in the north of England that play in the second division". 

To me, it seems- even in the unlikely event he was given this option- it's a no-brainer as to what he'd choose. It's just very odd that you're going off on one based on this one player just because he's affiliated with Doyen... they must have 100ds of players on their books, should we have signed every single one of these players that's so far having a good season? 

Slightly off-direction... if this was pub talk, we'd probably politely disagree, maybe then have a laugh and then agree that we disagree. Why does the internet give us (and I do include myself) the right to call someone a moron for having a differing opinion / theory?

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

You seem to have an agenda and you're not very good at hiding it. 

This has nothing to do with Seko Mohamed and everything to do with you pushing this bs conspiracy theory that Doyen sports are telling us which players to sign. 

This has a stench of the Bills (Bill Saja) that were posting during the fake-over some years back.:columbo:

18 minutes ago, DuncOwl said:

Slightly off-direction... if this was pub talk, we'd probably politely disagree, maybe then have a laugh and then agree that we disagree. Why does the internet give us (and I do include myself) the right to call someone a moron for having a differing opinion / theory?

You know, I have often thought that about threads in every section. The ' Politics' section for example..people seem unable to make one post without it containing an insult. Just wouldn't happen in ' real life'  

Guest BRADFIELDOWLS

Student,

Sorry, thought I'd covered your point before.

Like Diame from Hull to Newcastle, you just say here's £15,000 per week in Championship (way higher quality too than Serie A) , instead of 8,000 Euros every Friday in Italy.

And he lived only 50 minutes from Middlewood where he could also speak the language , etc.

Instead, Doyen got us Abdi at same price but 3 times the wages.

9 minutes ago, BRADFIELDOWLS said:

Student,

Sorry, thought I'd covered your point before.

Like Diame from Hull to Newcastle, you just say here's £15,000 per week in Championship (way higher quality too than Serie A) , instead of 8,000 Euros every Friday in Italy.

And he lived only 50 minutes from Middlewood where he could also speak the language , etc.

Instead, Doyen got us Abdi at same price but 3 times the wages.

Still can't find this Doyen 500k on going contract mate.

Can you post the link?