Teddy being launched out of Villa's Pram

16 minutes ago, WC1Owl said:

156 views.

:picnic:

100 of em could be me. I find him hilarious lol you should check out his rants on YouTube etc. Lost his wood in a wood when a dog barked whilst attempting to shag his bird for the first time. The colostomy bag he found a turn on in the end, but she left him to go to Wigan :duntmatter:

Just now, Paolo Di Catio said:

100 of em could be me. I find him hilarious lol you should check out his rants on YouTube etc. Lost his wood in a wood when a dog barked whilst attempting to shag his bird for the first time. The colostomy bag he found a turn on in the end, but she left him to go to Wigan :duntmatter:

I worry that at some point it will tip over into depressing.

17 minutes ago, zico.b said:

Ok I'll say it - Tom Lees day Villa Park?

Usually I'm against these player days but it's way too good of an opportunity to pass up surely? 

Imagine after we win at Villa Park and his ensuing video, hope Tom scores a bullet header hat-trick too

2 hours ago, brett11 said:

What a guy!! Watch another video, '5 reasons villa will beat Wednesday' I'm not sure he actually knows a thing about football, doesn't rate Gayle and Ritchie at Newcastle, calls Norwich, Norfolk and continuously calls us Sheffield Wednesdays 

Perhaps Tom Lees might want to meet him so he can hand him their 2 strikers back out of his pocket

This, both videos conclusively prove he is a grade A nutcase!

Best thing about it is...The pain he has yet to come...

Villa fans thinking it was Wednesdays cup final, when Wednesday fans know damn well we expected to win it....

Gregory thinking FF was celebrating like he had won the world cup...Owls fans worried about how muted it was.

Oh the f.ookin' pain when they get turned over by Burton  lol

Life outside the Premiership is new to all of 'em...Lets be honest..their fans, given the numbers, looked a little star struck at the game on Sunday...too many trips to sanitised bowls and the languid decor of the Prem...When thousands of oppo fans are chanting "you're f ookin' s H8t...you either give it back..or laugh it off...You don't simply stand there in mute astonishment at football fans using the "F" word...

As for their team?...Brighton looked better last year...Derby did...Bolton would have given them a run from an attacking sense...MK Dons held out better....

Villa fans said "If Wednesday were one of the  the best in the championship..We were not far off"... We were actually 6th best..and Villa are ordinary.

Still...I suppose we have been there...although i can't remember any Owls fans being as deluded as the "Mad Hatter" in the vid..though I presume the medication has an effect

Edited by asteener1867
error