Steering Group Meeting Tomorrow

A lot of people buy home shirts to take on holiday

If the new shirt was on sale at the last game of the previous season

The club would have sold loads riding on the back of a successful season

Perhaps then, the club wouldn't have to resort to such a drastic change of strip

I will wait until the stripes return in two years before I buy another shirt

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

8 minutes ago, superowls23 said:

Can you please ask him WHY, after spending 60-70 million pound on our football club and turning us into a club that is challenging for a return to the premier league, improving the academy, subjecting us to players like bannan, fletcher and forestieri instead of Paul smith, beswetherick and James o'connor, installing a new quality pitch and scoreboard and grabbing us by the scruff of the neck and dragging us kicking and screaming into the 21st century of the footballing world, WHY he thinks he's got the right to do as he pleases regarding shirts, tickets and whatever else he wants to do. FFS Wednesdayites, aren't there greater concerns the world over. Pack the steering group in and give the money that'd be spent on the night to some who can't afford a ticket. :ph34r:

So just and drop your pants on entry and assume the position is that it 

5 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo poo TU said:

Perhaps then, the club wouldn't have to resort to such a drastic change of strip

Booooo!

Don't you know that grown men should never wear a footy shirt, Hoots? Not even at 5 aside, jogging, at the gym, on holiday or any other place where tshirts are worn. The fashion police will have you.

9 minutes ago, superowls23 said:

Can you please ask him WHY, after spending 60-70 million pound on our football club and turning us into a club that is challenging for a return to the premier league, improving the academy, subjecting us to players like bannan, fletcher and forestieri instead of Paul smith, beswetherick and James o'connor, installing a new quality pitch and scoreboard and grabbing us by the scruff of the neck and dragging us kicking and screaming into the 21st century of the footballing world, WHY he thinks he's got the right to do as he pleases regarding shirts, tickets and whatever else he wants to do. FFS Wednesdayites, aren't there greater concerns the world over. Pack the steering group in and give the money that'd be spent on the night to some who can't afford a ticket. :ph34r:

Also we know why he has INVESTED £60-70m its to try and get HIM ( and any other investors ) £150m to £200m a season on the back end so that question doesn't need answering

1 minute ago, Lawrie Madden said:

So just and drop your pants on entry and assume the position is that it 

He owns the club not us, if I'd spent the sums of money he has I'd expect to do as I please. That may well upset some people, but he's a business man, clearly the steering group is just there to make it appear as though he is a kind and considered owner but looking at the notice that has been taken previously then anyone thinking attending will make a difference is just naive. 

1 minute ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Also we know why he has INVESTED £60-70m its to try and get HIM ( and any other investors ) £150m to £200m a season on the back end so that question doesn't need answering

And equally he could lose that amount without ever reaching the premiership 

7 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo poo TU said:

I don't think Chansiri has any intention of ever returning to stripes.  We are now a club that plays in all blue.  We either have to accept that or foook off.

1 minute ago, Sham67 said:

I don't think Chansiri has any intention of ever returning to stripes.  We are now a club that plays in all blue.  We either have to accept that or foook off.

£100 bet for charity we will return to stripes next season 

1 minute ago, bladeshater said:

£100 bet for charity we will return to stripes next season 

We will only return to stripes if people refuse to buy the new shirt.  Looking at the queues for it, that doesn't look like happening.

11 minutes ago, Wild(smith)Thing said:

Booooo!

Don't you know that grown men should never wear a footy shirt, Hoots? Not even at 5 aside, jogging, at the gym, on holiday or any other place where tshirts are worn. The fashion police will have you.

Rules are for the cool kids

I do what I want

8 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

I thought this could be his intention too

Time will tell

50 minutes ago, robster_owl said:

Here's my situation and no doubt there will be many 'ST/H-ST,3YR-ST Lofty Perch' OT's who still won't see one jot of an issue but here goes;

Slate Away!

Looking at it from another angle £42 is pretty much a days wage for someone on the national minimum wage so it's unlikely they would be able to afford a season ticket or membership.

20 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Happiest I have been as wednesdayite for a long time.and I am content and positive the club are making the correct desicions 

It can be argued that being 'Happy' about one or various things, doesn't mean one can't be dissatisfied with another.

So in your world, just because of all the GREAT things that have happened this past 12-18 months with our club... we should just ignore the things that still are some way off and put up with it - talk about ignorant to the nth degree wow!

Just now, darra said:

Looking at it from another angle £42 is pretty much a days wage for someone on the national minimum wage so it's unlikely they would be able to afford a season ticket or membership.

This is my point Darra - Of course there will be many that can and that is not a slate of their hard work, position or chances in life etc BUT there's still MANY Owls of various lengths of time supporting this great club, who for various and justified reasons cannot and SHOULD NOT have their pants pulled down, to be financially raped; or alternatively, be forced to stay away due to such an exorbitant POTG pricing policy.