Steering Group Meeting Tomorrow

48 minutes ago, Miffed said:

Just like general sale then?

And how many games completely sold out last season?

No not like general sale, these have prepaid for their game already. Try telling them there's no seats left when they've got the A game voucher in their hand.

Would only work if it was limited amount available per stand. Even then it could still cause issues.

What if the majority were holding their last 4 tickets for the last 4 games? They'd be royally pissed off if the club turn around and say "We're over subscribed, it's going into a draw you can only use 3 of the tickets"

Also makes a mockery of ST. They do that so they're guaranteed to attend certain games. If the same thing is guaranteed but by only paying for 5/10 games. It would render a ST useless and cut off a major revenue stream for the club.

Someone buys a 5 game book because they've got discount on them. Are they going to go to a 6th or 7th game? Maybe not as they're not getting a discount on those 2 games and they're happy that they're guaranteed to go to the 5 big games they want.

For those talking about ticket prices and comparing us to Leeds. They've announced just 2 categories. If buy in advance cheapest tickets for Cat A - £32.  (£28 in family area). Excluding semi corporate areas their dearest ticket bought in advance is £37. 

Dearer on the day. 

http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/1xgxjal20790e1436rfepcwzcp/title/201617-matchday-ticket-prices-announced

Imo the best wst to deal with the shirt issue is wear your striped one for games as often as you can. If the ground is predominantly full of blue and white stripes then the owner gets the message. Unfortunately I think we have a lot of fans that just love Wednesday to the point that it takes over their life. So are more willing to have clouded judgement and blind loyalty 

8 minutes ago, Blueblood said:

Imo the best wst to deal with the shirt issue is wear your striped one for games as often as you can. If the ground is predominantly full of blue and white stripes then the owner gets the message. Unfortunately I think we have a lot of fans that just love Wednesday to the point that it takes over their life. So are more willing to have clouded judgement and blind loyalty 

In my opinion, that shirt would have made a really nice away shirt, it would have looked great in almost any other colour, black with yellow pin stripes, yellow with purple pin stripes, etc etc.

I'd prefer we kept the blue and white stripes, and that's what I will be wearing at games

I've been speaking to a few Blunt mates, they were pleased with their white shirt with pin stripes when it came out, but half way through the season, they had had enough of that kit, and longed for their stripes back

I've seen the poll, we should run the same poll at the end of the season to see if supporters still prefer this years home shirt

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

49 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo poo TU said:

In my opinion, that shirt would have made a really nice away shirt, it would have looked great in almost any other colour, black with yellow pin stripes, yellow with purple pin stripes, etc etc.

I'd prefer we kept the blue and white stripes, and that's what I will be wearing at games

I've been speaking to a few Blunt mates, they were pleased with their white shirt with pin stripes when it came out, but half way through the season, they had had enough of that kit, and longed for their stripes back

I've seen the poll, we should run the same poll at the end of the season to see if supporters still prefer this years home shirt

I agree. I'm not a fan of the new shirts, I like the white one. But for me stripes is our kit. I was tho willing to give it a chance, but after seeing it up close on Wednesday night with the players wearing it; I'm not converted. But I refuse to lose my head over it. Im not a shirt wearer anyway. But I've already decided I'll be buying the kids the white one (for the record they really dint like the new home shirt)

The kit issue doesn't overly worry me, we all have different opinions, I started watching the owls when they wore the bukta kit, so my preference will always lean that way and with blue shorts, yet so many prefer black shorts (which I hate)

the father in law loves the blue shirt with white sleeves.

weve changed kits before and will in the future, I'd rather focus on who is wearing it on the pitch