Steering Group Meeting Tomorrow

Ask why me and thousands of other Wednesday fans have been priced out of watching their beloved football club.

dont let it drop either

give em hell

oh and that home shirt is a disgrace

who the hell thought that it looks like a Wednesday shirt and authorised it???

22 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

... which a lot of fans are liking 

Its a Joke . Looks like a bad Ipswich shirt. 

Totally Awful

Its the worst home shirt ive seen in 40 years of supporting Wednesday 

Someone mentioned talk of a Saturday season ticket at last year's steering group meetings. I wonder if this option has been investigated further and whether or not it's something the club might be able to offer for the coming season?

We have a lot of fans who live away from Sheffield so struggle to make evening matches, but could probably make most weekend games.

Given that the top 2 subjects of discussion will be

1. Ticket Prices

2. The home shirt

why not ask something different along the lines of

a) given the many recent back room departures, who is actually running the club on a day to day basis and handling transfer matters

b) Are there plans to improve / extend the training ground

Im lucky enough to be able to afford a season ticket, but id like to know how the club can justify pricing a lot of fans out of the game. 

The new prices are really going to hit the walk up every game. 

4 minutes ago, Tamworthowl said:

I like the home shirt design, so no need to raise any "shirt" questions except regarding the high cost.

Yes but just because you personally like it doesn't mean questions shouldn't be raised when there seems to be a significant portion of the fanbase who don't share your opinion.

Just now, SS Owl said:

Given that the top 2 subjects of discussion will be

1. Ticket Prices

2. The home shirt

why not ask something different along the lines of

a) given the many recent back room departures, who is actually running the club on a day to day basis and handling transfer matters

b) Are there plans to improve / extend the training ground

It all depends on when certain questions are asked, if I get the chance early on then obviously it would be remiss of me not to ask about ticket prices and what seem to be the major issues, but if we get to the back end of the meeting and those have been done to death then such questions are what I'm after.

(Although I think I can answer question b - it's being done up at the moment).

If the tickets and shirts discussions have been done by the time they get to you how about asking Mr Chansiri if he wouldn't mind elaborating on his "whatever it takes statement".

Its not a dig at him by any means, the man was clearly hurting after the Hull defeat and it would be nice if he could add any more substance. Id love to think it wasn't an heat of the moment statement.

Ticket prices have to be the issue without a doubt.

I've got 3 year ticket but there too expensive and maybe all cat A & B games should come with £10

discount for members plus bring a friend for same discount. 

Then he announces they will be 2 cat A(Villa & Newcastle) plus 4 cat B(Leeds, Derby, Forest, Barnsley) then members can see for the big games they save there money straight plus can bring a kid/Mrs/friend for same price or cheaper if its a kid.

Id also announce all midweek League games will be £20 games so get some good will back on side with the fans and don't lose all we built up after Wembley.

Regarding Kit I like it and don't see the issue its still Blue & White and I will consider buying one for first time in years.

12 minutes ago, sjaowl said:

GHO.

Please tell DC the shirt is poo . Tell him we play in blue and white stripes. Ask him to dump it, and ask us next time, and tell him this £50 for everything madness has to stop.

Thank you.

If you're going to do that GHO, then tell him that I love the new home shirt and it'll be the first one I'm buying in years.

Ta.

4 minutes ago, Miffed said:

If you're going to do that GHO, then tell him that I love the new home shirt and it'll be the first one I'm buying in years.

Ta.

How old are you? Are you a fully grown man? If so why would want to buy a shirt? 

lol