Adlene Guedioura

Before I start i know we are being linked with other Watford players and Pudil etc, but I've been looking through the forum and seen his name mentioned numerous times as a player we were after/ are after. What chance do we really have? Apparently he doesn't want to move up north, but surely we are now in a position to put together a package to bring him to us? Would be a brilliant addition and can be the missing link which we we clearly need in midfield to really push on next season, basically our own Mo Diame. I also thought this needs its own discussion thread! :manager:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

Yes he's be a good fit but he's not the only decent CM that we could go for. 

I think Rohan Ince or Liam Bridcutt could be just as effective for us. 

Wouldnt rule out Chalobah either. 

Honestly, they're very different types of players to Guedioura. They're very defensive minded holding midfielders and Guedioura is much more of an attacking player, suited to playing behind the striker at times even. 

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Why all these threads on players we haven't even been linked with really??  It's getting annoying!

8 hours ago, Andrew_Owl said:

I remember we wanted him back in the Carlos days, needed a player like that so just filtered his name in the search. 

Yes, we did need him.

Had we got him, then things may have turned out very differently for us.

At the time he didn't want to come north...but then moved to bonny 'Boro.