How great was Wembley though?

Guest mrbluesky

Good to see you mate.

Even if it was from a distance and we didn't get chance to chat.

I always find the best scenario for seeing Neil is perfectly summed up with the above!

Depends what bearing the result has on you.

For me it's the be all and end all

Therefore a weekend id rather forget

Serious question though - if you only care about the result then why do you watch football matches? You can just look at the result online and save yourself a lot of money

had a brilliant weekend, love London, loved it being full of Wednesdayites everywhere i turned

Always thought we were the underdogs, went there thinking that, obviously the result peeved me off but c'mon we have so much to look forward to going forward.

Serious question though - if you only care about the result then why do you watch football matches? You can just look at the result online and save yourself a lot of money

I enjoyed Wembley overall and would have enjoyed it a lot more if we would have won obviously.

But if I am honest the way we played has took the shine off playing there for me. Didn't do ourselves justice is the polite way of putting it. Just couldn't join in the clapping at the end. Thought paid nearly £70 to watch a non performance and still feel that way now.

its your club, city against someone else's beating them and being there watching it is the be all and end all for me ....sad init.

Thought the atmosphere was terrific and the sights and sounds will stay with me for a long, long time, however the result killed it for me.

As for Wembley itself, inside it's a huge improvement on the old, but outside... it's pretty soul less IMHO. Approaching and seeing the twin towers previously used to be something special - now it just looks like a fancy office block in the middle of an industrial estate! Nice attempt at building the atmosphere though with the fan zones!