Hulls fans tickets being moved?

If they issued in the correct part of the ground in the first place, then why move them if not to give them to us to fill?

I can't believe they moving them just for "atmosphere" you have some empty seats or blocks of empty seats. Either way don't make much difference unless moving them for other reasons!!

If they issued in the correct part of the ground in the first place, then why move them if not to give them to us to fill?

I can't believe they moving them just for "atmosphere" you have some empty seats or blocks of empty seats. Either way don't make much difference unless moving them for other reasons!!

I agree, it would cost quite a lot to reprint, re-envelope and post out all those tickets, not to mention the ill-will it's obviously causing.  I can't believe they're doing it just for 'atmosphere' or to create bigger empty blocks between Owls and Ull fans when the segregation was considered adequate previously. 

It would take a couple of days at least to reprint those tickets and post them out, if the letters are arriving today the reprints must've been put in hand a couple of days ago, prior to yesterday's ballot, which makes me think the reissued tickets to Ull WERE just to facilitate the 619 tickets for yesterday's ballot.  Sad face :sad:

I don't think those that bought at the ticket office used full addresses... wasn't it just a postcode they gave?

Also Hull are saying this is only a ticketmaster issue - the ones sold at their ground obviously weren't sold with ticketmaster.

This whole farce could have been avoided if anyone had any sense.

Isn't Matthew Cahill making us look classy?

I don't know why people do that sort of thing unless they're about 14 ugly, friendless and spotty and with little hope of ever getting a girlfriend. I expect his ancestors were regulars in the crowd at public executions and bear baiting. :sad:

Have we sold our FULL allocation, and if so, where have the 'new fans' suddenly appeared?   We have a ground capacity of approx. 40,000, which is very, very rarely filled, even including opposition fans. Our original allocation was  aprox. 39,000. That equates to a 3 sided Hillsborough (West Stand sold to away supporters for segregation purposes) plus an extra allocation of the equivalent to the Leppings lane end, and we want MORE tickets?

I would have thought by now that the average supporter as been catered for.

Guest Liam6576

Have we sold our FULL allocation, and if so, where have the 'new fans' suddenly appeared?   We have a ground capacity of approx. 40,000, which is very, very rarely filled, even including opposition fans. Our original allocation was  aprox. 39,000. That equates to a 3 sided Hillsborough (West Stand sold to away supporters for segregation purposes) plus an extra allocation of the equivalent to the Leppings lane end, and we want MORE tickets?

I would have thought by now that the average supporter as been catered for.

'Average support' Remember Owls fans are from all corners of the world and can't make it to every game. see other threads about this. for me I'm from down south near London and can only make it to games around there e.g. MK Dons, Charlton etc. There's many a fans that would make the journey from all over, there's people who have come from all over the world to watch this game or just be in London