Wembley Loners

Firstly can i say how proud i am right now to be a Wednesday fan. I live in Oxfordshire and always have done. At the age of 7 or 8 i watched my first game of football and although cant remember the match at all, what i can remember is that was when Wednesday chose me. i was the only Wednesday fan in school etc but that didnt matter, in fact it just made Wednesday even more special and important to me. Anyway.....

Now at the age of 32, having turned down many free tickets to England games etc after stating i wont go to Wembley until its to watch Wednesday play there, i finally get to live out that dream.

However, i will have to go on my own by the looks of things. How many others will be taking the trip alone?

Firstly can i say how proud i am right now to be a Wednesday fan. I live in Oxfordshire and always have done. At the age of 7 or 8 i watched my first game of football and although cant remember the match at all, what i can remember is that was when Wednesday chose me. i was the only Wednesday fan in school etc but that didnt matter, in fact it just made Wednesday even more special and important to me. Anyway.....

Now at the age of 32, having turned down many free tickets to England games etc after stating i wont go to Wembley until its to watch Wednesday play there, i finally get to live out that dream.

However, i will have to go on my own by the looks of things. How many others will be taking the trip alone?

Where abouts in Oxfordshire? I'm from Banbury, always had the Man United and Liverpool fans ripping on me. I wouldn't change a thing about being a Wednesdayite, going to Rushden, Plymouth, Swindon and seeing Kim Olsen and the like, this is our reward.

IF I can get a ticket I'll have to travel down on my Jack Jones, but will be meeting up with mates in London. Problem for me is I have less points this season than the lads I go to games with - so I'm assuming we won't be able to get seats together in the ground as they'll be able to buy theirs online a couple of days before I get mine. Is that how it works? If so, and given that you can only buy one ticket per ID, doesn't that mean that for the non-ST fans there will be lots of folk sitting with people they've never met before in the ground? Or am I being dim?

I think I preferred the days of queuing outside the Lepp from 5am to be honest...

dont know about travelling alone but think they will be a lot sat on there own .....i have a season ticket , my lad is a member

2 mates with different pp hoping they make general sale.the chances of us all sitting together are pretty slim .

Where abouts in Oxfordshire? I'm from Banbury, always had the Man United and Liverpool fans ripping on me. I wouldn't change a thing about being a Wednesdayite, going to Rushden, Plymouth, Swindon and seeing Kim Olsen and the like, this is our reward.

Banbury here to

Booked hotel in January - booked train tickets last night, just need a bloody match ticket now! I'll be on my own travelling from Newcastle, hopefully meet up with mates in London before game but really don't care whether I'm sat with people I know it not. I mean, we're all Wednesday aren't we?