Wembley Loners

As much as I think this is spot on

Like that 'Peace be with you' thing they do in church? 'Carlos be with you.' 'And also with you '

This was hilarious

WAWAW

As much as I think this is spot on

Like that 'Peace be with you' thing they do in church? 'Carlos be with you.' 'And also with you.'

WAWAW

Guest Hirstpower

I'll be on my tod, but only live one stop from Wembley, but I'll soon be talking to my fellow Wednesday fans. I flipping hate living in London and planning to move back up north in the next few years.

Plan to drive down from Wakefield, happy to do a Sheffield pick up, and already booked parking 10 mins walk from Wembley, arriving at 1pmish.

£15 a seat, 3 available. Any takers?

I don't bite but do do a turn...

I shall be driving down from Stockport (probably on my own as I can't get my wife a ticket at the same time that mine goes on sale).

A message for mancowl08.  Travelling on your own must be a ball-ache.  I'm going from Cheadle plus another Cheadle and one from Chapel.  You're welcome to contact me if you're interested.  I think we're leaving around 9.00 ish, parking about a mile from Wembley on someone's drive.  We're all in block 125, similar position to our seats at Hillsborough.

Guest seapower

Anyone on their own in block 546 want to swap their ticket for more expensive one in block 453, row 4? PM.

Guest OwlFromHoyland

Heading in from Cambridge here. I'm there to watch the Wednesday first, sitting with friends or family would be a mildly beneficial bonus. The 38,000 strong choir is the most important bit (aside from the win of course)