Wembley Loners

I went on my tod to all the past Wembley games in the 90's..... was definately not a problem, there were after all, 30 odd thousand members of the Owls family there too. Hope to be there with two of my brothers this time, but it will more than likely be a problem getting tickets together as I have an ST and many more points than them (both coming from abroad)... but I'm getting a ticket no matter what!

Ah, but the problem is that not all will be ST holders and have the required number of points...certainly in the first couple of days on sale.

Either gamble on waiting for the lowest common denominator or sit apart, I guess is the choice that has to be made. I think all ST and members will get tickets. The later ones may not get them where they want.

Guest Robster01

Hi, mancowl. 1 loner here in Buxton who would love a lift. Prepared to pay my share in whatever. Unfortunately I'm not a sprightly 20 y-o, more a 76 -y-o semi cripple, getting about on sticks.

And what's all this about 'Loners'. No Wedite is alone when among fellow Owls.

e-mail me but not tomorrow. I'm going 'home' to he Wise-Old Owls at Hillsborough.

I might have a spare bed staying Friday and Saturday night in hotel one mile from Wembley. We're travelling down from Sheff Friday evening in my car coming back lunch. £100 all in (excluding ticket). If anyone is interested drop me a message.

Got mine, did you get your ID number issue sorted or whatever it was?

Yeah thanks, turned out the postcode on my account was missing a letter off the end. Got there in the end but was a slight panic