Wembley Loners

Apologies if this has already been posted in this thread, but obviously like me there will be loads of us Billy No Mates sitting by ourselves on Saturday.

Whilst we're obviously not alone it's always better to have someone to talk to throughout the game. My mates are scattered in various (posher) seats around the ground so I'll be on my own on Saturday.

So let's not be shy, let's talk to the people sat around us. I'll always talk to people but others might not be so confident. So let's engage with everyone around us, bring others into the conversation and generally have the craic with everyone - after all we're all there for the same reason. By doing this we'll not only make our day better but also that of the people sat around us.

I might have a spare bed staying Friday and Saturday night in hotel one mile from Wembley. We're travelling down from Sheff Friday evening in my car coming back lunch. £100 all in (excluding ticket). If anyone is interested drop me a message.

This is spare still if interested.

Thanks

Apologies if this has already been posted in this thread, but obviously like me there will be loads of us Billy No Mates sitting by ourselves on Saturday.

Whilst we're obviously not alone it's always better to have someone to talk to throughout the game. My mates are scattered in various (posher) seats around the ground so I'll be on my own on Saturday.

So let's not be shy, let's talk to the people sat around us. I'll always talk to people but others might not be so confident. So let's engage with everyone around us, bring others into the conversation and generally have the craic with everyone - after all we're all there for the same reason. By doing this we'll not only make our day better but also that of the people sat around us.

Bj7JMqPIIAAxAyH.jpg

I'll be on the coach from Bath and back again - meeting a mate at Wembley who is travelling down from Sheffield but we are sat in different blocks so I'll be on my own for the match - who cares I'll be there!!!

Guest Salford waddle

I will be travelling down on my own on the train from sunny (I mean S****y) Warrington.  Will be head to toe in blue and white so wont be missed if anyone else is making the same journey.

Guest BaRmY OwLs

Whilst we're obviously not alone it's always better to have someone to talk to

throughout the game. My mates are

scattered in various (posher) seats around the ground so I'll be on my own on Saturday.

Absolutely spot on mate. Let's all have a good craic and enjoy the day.