Wembley Loners

I'm scared if we talk you'll all notice my southern accent. Will know I'm a part-timer and you'll all castigate me and say I shouldn't be there. Joking. But not joking.

We'll know you're not from 'ull

As much as I think this is spot on

So let's not be shy, let's talk to the people sat around us. I'll always talk to people but others might not be so confident. So let's engage with everyone around us, bring others into the conversation and generally have the craic with everyone - after all we're all there for the same reason. By doing this we'll not only make our day better but also that of the people sat around us.

This was hilarious

Bj7JMqPIIAAxAyH.jpg

WAWAW

I am going on my own. Probably the 2 closest game for me as I live in Leighton buzzard. Have been to10 games home and away this season and half of those on my own. The Wednesday family are normally so welcoming that I never find it a problem. UTO

I'm going on me todd. All my mates growing up were grunters but I stood firm. Go every week on my own but obviously speak to people around me on the kop. I'm going on the premise that all wednesday fans are friends we just haven't met yet.

I will be a loner I think.

Not many Wednesdayites in Leicester. Also have tickets to see Kasabian at the King Power on the same day.

Not sure what the hell to do.

kazabian are a Leicester band,.. They Will play at King power stadium again or other arena venues that are easily accessible where you can see them live. Comparing it's a first visit to new wembley (as opposed to old) in 16 years - I think that answers your dilemma!

Going on my own from Nottingham. Will miss my old man not being with me ( not well ), but he'll be cheering the boys on from home. Ordered my ticket and train travel is sorted. Can't wait for this.

Is anyone is travelling up from the Bexhill/Hastings area?

Another Wednesdayite down on the south Coast

I Live in Hastings well St Leonards Myself, I'll be travelling up alone from Hastings station

I'll not be going on my own, but I'll be sitting on my own. 

Six of us, myself, my daughter, my brother, his Mrs, and my two nephews, all leaving from Dronfield on a private coach.

I'd already got a ticket with my membership but the idea was we'd try and get 6 seats together tomorrow in the general sale, and I'd then let someone else have my original ticket (bought as a fall back plan if we couldn't all get tickets tomorrow). However, my bro managed to "borrow" some additional IDs to go with his own to buy 6 tickets today.

Great news until one of the IDs wasn't accepted. Therefore my daughter is now sitting with my brother and her cousins, and I'm back to using my original ticket. 

Not bothered though as we'll be travelling together, having a pre-match meal and drinks together, and my daughter gets to go after all and doesn't mind sitting with her cousins.

So that's my complex, imaginary, story to hide the fact that nobody wants to sit next to me due to my flatulence problem. No worries though block 136, WAWAW?

lol

Guest NorseOwl

Travelling alone as well. Not many Wednesday fans in Norway! Tried to get my father with me, but he couldn't. Fell in love with the team when I studied in Sheffield, loved it ever since.