Wembley Loners

Yes I will probably be travelling alone. Seems like most of the Owl Talkers this morning are living in Oxfordshire. I am in Headington.

Already got my travel plans sorted.I reckon the Oxford Tube/X90 to Hillingdon. A pint or two in The Swallow near Hillingdon then on the tube to Wembley. Cannot believe its 23 year since I saw the Owls there or that we will have played 830 games outside the Premier League!

Come on you Blue & White Wizards - I am soo proud this morning.

I'm going with my dad providing we get tickets when they go on sale to members, send me a PM nearer the time if you're getting the train down. 

I'll do just that. Thanks

Guest Ferkorf

I will be sat on my own aswell, My family and best friends have season tickets...

My other mates have little or no priority and Im malcom in the middle.

I wont expect anyone to wait and buy a ticket with me, I wont be waiting to buy mine.

Hopefully Ill get the same bus/train etc as someone though lol

Guest Robster01

Might have to go on my own as the only person to have bought tickets for our group this season. Only have 30 points too since we often bought on the turnstiles so no guarantee I'll even get one myself

I'm going with my dad providing we get tickets when they go on sale to members, send me a PM nearer the time if you're getting the train down. 

I will be going on me tod from Bicester. Let me know what train you will be on too please. Can't guarantee how flexible I will be as I will have to work round the family

Ha Ha, I've seen a few around town and got to know a few fellow Wednesdayites over the years. My two little-uns are Wednesday too.

I saw a Dad and his kids in Sainsburys a few months ago in Wednesday shirts. Not you?

Also, I've seen Ian Reddington (Tricky Dicky off Eastenders) in Banbury a few times. Not sure if he still lives around here?

wawaw

Ha Ha, I've seen a few around town and got to know a few fellow Wednesdayites over the years. My two little-uns are Wednesday too.

I saw a Dad and his kids in Sainsburys a few months ago in Wednesday shirts. Not you?

Also, I've seen Ian Reddington (Tricky Dicky off Eastenders) in Banbury a few times. Not sure if he still lives around here?

wawaw

I knew two at secondary school, not sure if they go or not or how much they were into it really. Seen a lad in a Wednesday shirt down at Spiceball gym a few times.

There was a guy my dad used to speak to in the local Labour club who was a Wednesday fan, went by the name of Roland, not sure if that was his real name or a nickname.
Edited by Gparrish

My wonderful g/f has booked us a week in Brittany leaving on the 27th may.  WTF:

I'm taking her out for dinner this evening and am gonna basically ask if she minds if I meet her over there, the day after.  Otherwise, it'll be a question of 'I am going to the match anyway'.  I need to get to Rennes after the game but am debating planes, train or automobile.