Official Summer 2016 Transfer Rumours Megathread

2 hours ago, OurDan said:

Been told by Harry Maguire's mate, was told he wants to stay at Hull, he's valued at around 6-8mill by his agent an that Wednesday and another Championship club were after him. Only relaying what i've been told 

6-8m my arse lol

15 minutes ago, Milan Missing Marble said:

Good suggestion. Looks a beast.

But like others have mentioned about Dunk, just like Brighton, would Cardiff sell to a play-off/promotion rival?

Gaston Ramirez as been mentioned a lot but that seems unlikely, over third party ownership and will probably end up back at Middlesboro or in South America. A good alternative, could be Forestieri's mate Faurlin at QPR. He looks a tidy, creative player and would be a decent signing.

Doubtful brighton would sell dunk to us and player might feel his best option is to stay with brighton altough if a premier league team came in for him im sure his head would be turned

4 minutes ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

Very unlikely Bristol will let Flint go when they have such big plans themselves this summer.

Bristol are a long way off challenging for the promotion places. Player could try and force a move through but i doubt he would come cheap. Manga as others have suggested could be a more realistic target

Manga was bought by Cardiff for £5mill a couple of years ago. Unsure how long his contract is? But he could be off for the right price, most likely back to the French top flight or to the PL though according to the BBC. Although that article is from last month:

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36331692

Edited by Milan Missing Marble

Guest wilyfox

Yes, that's why I said the German striker we were linked with. You know...in the press, with all the links. That one. 

Guest wilyfox

For 8mil, you could buy Harry Maguire + 9mil pounds.

Someone tell StudentOwl to get the tissues ready. Gudmundsson is on the telly, live, in full sex HD. 

2 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Yes, that's why I said the German striker we were linked with. You know...in the press, with all the links. That one. 

Lazy journalism if you ask me. I only believe any links if we've been 'quoted' in any way. Think most of our business will be done in secret.

4 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

For 8mil, you could buy Harry Maguire + 9mil pounds.

Someone tell StudentOwl to get the tissues ready. Gudmundsson is on the telly, live, in full sex HD. 

im more worried about what happens if Gundmundsson gets injured tonight. we should have the samaritans on speed dial just in case

Edited by marcx666