Official Summer 2016 Transfer Rumours Megathread

1 minute ago, Clinton Morrison said:

Would anyone consider re-signing Mark Beevers? Maybe as back up or see how he goes... excellent for Millwall last season and also a free after millwall manager said he wants to move back up north??

Nowhere near good enough unless we want to remain in the championship and even then he's no that good... come on can we aim a bit higher please!

12 minutes ago, Clinton Morrison said:

I'm sure he's better than Vincent Sasso and Michael Turner? Stop thinking of 2010 Mark Beevers

Why are you "sure" that a League One player is better than players we had on loan from EPL and Portuguese 1st division sides? Maybe he is, but it seems counterintuitive.

4 minutes ago, WC1Owl said:

Why are you "sure" that a League One player is better than players we had on loan from EPL and Portuguese 1st division sides? Maybe he is, but it seems counterintuitive.

So you're saying a league 1 player can't be better than a EPL or Portugese 1st division team??

10 minutes ago, Clinton Morrison said:

So you're saying a league 1 player can't be better than a EPL or Portugese 1st division team??

I'm saying that, by and large, they tend not to be (this is surely uncontroversial), so I wonder why you are "sure" that Beevers is better than Sasso and Turner. 

3 minutes ago, WC1Owl said:

I'm saying that, by and large, they tend not to be (this is surely uncontroversial), so I wonder why you are "sure" that Beevers is better than Sasso and Turner. 

Turners legs have gone ability it looks like... Sasso didn't bring much when he was called upon. Beevers been a regular in a promotion pushing team for the championship and been solid for them ? My opinion is i'm sure that ok?

47 minutes ago, Clinton Morrison said:

Would anyone consider re-signing Mark Beevers? Maybe as back up or see how he goes... excellent for Millwall last season and also a free after millwall manager said he wants to move back up north??

Would you consider therapy?

16 minutes ago, Clinton Morrison said:

Turners legs have gone ability it looks like... Sasso didn't bring much when he was called upon. Beevers been a regular in a promotion pushing team for the championship and been solid for them ? My opinion is i'm sure that ok?

Your logic is shaky/non-existent, and your assessment of Sasso is just wrong, but whatevs.

2 hours ago, Clinton Morrison said:

Sure get Tommy Spur back in as well , he has been released , also whats Purse up to nowadays ........cud e duw a job ?

Edited by hugeowl