Finishing off the humble pie....

I was sceptical...others on here were sceptical..13 clubs in 14 years or whatever...Not managed in England...rotates the squad...might be gone if we lose to 'Boro...

Then proceeds to give us the best season we have in years.....the best football we have played in years...and a place that has the big time beckoning in god knows how long...

Carlos...I tip my f.ookin' hat!

I was sceptical...others on here were sceptical..13 clubs in 14 years or whatever...Not managed in England...rotates the squad...might be gone if we lose to 'Boro...

Then proceeds to give us the best season we have in years.....the best football we have played in years...and a place that has the big time beckoning in god knows how long...

Kudos mate.

I'm home relaxed, drained and yet still buzzin'

I also hope that today puts these ridiculous 'renovate or re-locate' debates to bed.

Hillsborough was a sight to behold.

Fantastic manager is our Carlos.

I've also got huge respect for Stuart Gray, if he hadn't stepped in when he did, we would have been relegated, sent to the pub league and Mr. Chansiri might not have ever heard of us, never mind buy us and build this amazing team.

Very happy tonight and hoping you're all enjoying your evenings.

Edited by joedm

In all seriousness , i too have dined on Humble pie today 

I was one of the people on here shouting for Holloway last summer . And when Carlos was appointed my reaction was " why an unknown when there are plenty of british managers to choose from ".

Well , he has well and truly made me eat my words and shown what a Nobber i am  lol

...won nothing yet...blahblahblahblah...

It's been a wonderful season and given the complete sheeeiiiite we supporters have had to endure pre MM we were bound to be sceptical. We're not easily won over but when we are and we can see the professional honesty, class and friendliness exuding from the club and the results, there are non more loyal...you know that, we all know that Mr Asteener...

How goodies it feel when CC behaves so well and produces a squad like we have ....`i've got a reight grin on mi gob lol .. 

Kudos mate.

I also hope that today puts these ridiculous 'renovate or re-locate' debates to bed.

Hillsborough was a picture mate...Sure we will all have to live with the History...but there is no better place on Gods earth when for me when its like that...I get a lump in me throat when I see it bouncing...so much that I can't join in with the song an' just jump an' f.ookin' gurgle...

Then you get home and you see an half empty Emirates holding placards up cos they haven't won the league in the last 2 minutes.....They have no f.ookin' idea...

Bannan.... Barry Bannan, Bannan from Villa, flipping Barry Bannan.

Your avin a Giraffe.

That Carlos Carv, Carva, Cavalier, whatever his name is hasnt got a clue :-)

(Not too sure if was CC actually that signed him)

Too much tippy tapping and fannying about for my liking. Get the ball in the box for one of the big lads for FS.

Yeh right. The man's been a revelation . Corlos I love you. 

Kudos mate.

It was mate.

Just stunning.

Hillsborough is our home, Manure did Old Trafford up, we should gradually do the same.  Anything else would be sacrilege.

Guest Ash76

I was initially disappointed and thought 'who?' but the spent some some time researching him and was impressed and happy to give him time.

The man is a class act, might have 'head coach' title but he's definitely the manager now