Severely restricted view

Guest Mr. Christmas

Guest mkowl

over the years been to more than a few matches where peope were fighting to sit in them seats

Ha I always remember going to a course at the Stain that was held in their executive level

One of the staff there was less than impressed when I stated the critical design flaw in the seating in that they faced the pitch

Ha I always remember going to a course at the Stain that was held in their executive level

One of the staff there was less than impressed when I stated the critical design flaw in the seating in that they faced the pitch

gary megson

Hi all, first poster here but a frequent visitor to the site.

I live out of town and work weekends so I can't get to many games and I've just managed to buy a ticket for Saturdays game on the kop and had to wait till midnight for payday. My ticket is a 'severely restricted view' and was just wondering what to expect with the view.

I have been to hillsborough many times before I went to about 20 home games and about 10 away games in the promotion season. I lived in Sheffield at the time but can't make games anymore.

I'm expecting the obligatory part timer comment so be original. And serious comments please.

Thanks, Lloyd

Severely restricted view from the kop means you cant see the goal at the other end without moving to see around the pole

Don't worry. It's not only the ones sold as restricted whose view s affected.

I sit in the South, half way up (row Z) and opposite the Kop penalty spot. I guarantee that I shall see very little of the half Wed are attacking the West Stand end, because, starting from the West end, people jump up if anything is going off in the Penalty area, even if they can see sat down. This  causes a domino effect until people like me, who find it difficult to stand, and have paid extra for the privilege of sitting to see the whole game, can see neither the goalmouth nor the large screen. I can understand, and do manage myself to get to my feet if we actually score, but please, please, chaps, have a thought for  we poor semi-crippled, staunch Wed supporters who are not as athletic!!!!!

Many of us, myself included, regret the introduction of all-seater stadiums and would love to stand behind the goal. Unfortunately the thing that happens to us all has already struck many of us - its called OLD AGE'

It is only a couple of weeks ago, Wed. were attacking the Kop first half. On our first foray into their penalty area, a young man immediately in front of me jumped up, completely obstructing my view, with the ball being played by the opponents'GK, and I could feel the opposition from the lad when I politely asked him to sit.

As for the Kop posts, there is an easy way out for the club -REMOVE THE ROOF. There is then no need for he supporting pillars.

Hi all, first poster here but a frequent visitor to the site.

I live out of town and work weekends so I can't get to many games and I've just managed to buy a ticket for Saturdays game on the kop and had to wait till midnight for payday. My ticket is a 'severely restricted view' and was just wondering what to expect with the view.

I have been to hillsborough many times before I went to about 20 home games and about 10 away games in the promotion season. I lived in Sheffield at the time but can't make games anymore.

I'm expecting the obligatory part timer comment so be original. And serious comments please.

Thanks, Lloyd

Keep an eye on whether the club release tickets for the lep end. These would be unrestricted views. Not sure how likely this is going to happen though.  

Even less impressed when I took a dump on the halfway line

We once had our CSCS course at DTWBL and got free food so I thought it was only the right thing to wipe my arse on the blade badge printed napkins and leave them on the bog seat.

We once had our CSCS course at DTWBL and got free food so I thought it was only the right thing to wipe my arse on the blade badge printed napkins and leave them on the bog seat.

I worked in those shiite offices on the corner of it during my placement year at Uni.  I made sure to take a poo in it every day.  If I felt the urge at home, i'd save it until i got to that place and poo there.

It was a horrible year.