Severely restricted view

Guest Mr. Christmas

Guest Mr. Christmas

Hi all, first poster here but a frequent visitor to the site.

I live out of town and work weekends so I can't get to many games and I've just managed to buy a ticket for Saturdays game on the kop and had to wait till midnight for payday. My ticket is a 'severely restricted view' and was just wondering what to expect with the view.

I have been to hillsborough many times before I went to about 20 home games and about 10 away games in the promotion season. I lived in Sheffield at the time but can't make games anymore.

I'm expecting the obligatory part timer comment so be original. And serious comments please.

Thanks, Lloyd

Hi all, first poster here but a frequent visitor to the site.

I live out of town and work weekends so I can't get to many games and I've just managed to buy a ticket for Saturdays game on the kop and had to wait till midnight for payday. My ticket is a 'severely restricted view' and was just wondering what to expect with the view.

I have been to hillsborough many times before I went to about 20 home games and about 10 away games in the promotion season. I lived in Sheffield at the time but can't make games anymore.

I'm expecting the obligatory part timer comment so be original. And serious comments please.

Thanks, Lloyd

Not a lot  lol

The atmosphere will be so amazing that it wont matter a jot.

Yes you will have to bob and weave, but you will be fine.

Went to watch us v Luton in the 80s when fences were obligatory. Unlike other grounds where they used fairly thin mesh, Luton's fences were almost solid. Couldnt see the bloddy game. Won 0-2 so alls well that ends well. So dont worry about a bit of steel tube.

And serious comments please.

Thanks, Lloyd

The 1918 flu pandemic was an unusually deadly influenza pandemic, the first of the two pandemics involving H1N1 influenza virus. It infected 500 million people across the world.

Guest Mr. Christmas

The 1918 flu pandemic was an unusually deadly influenza pandemic, the first of the two pandemics involving H1N1 influenza virus. It infected 500 million people across the world.

That is serious. Thanks

Was it full price? said from the get go they should be selling restricted views for about £15 makes it look better and only fair really, that should be every game too, if they manage to find a seat not restricted that isn't used. so what good for them 

get bums on seats should be the main thing 

enjoy the game 

Guest Mr. Christmas

Was it full price? said from the get go they should be selling restricted views for about £15 makes it look better and only fair really, that should be every game too, if they manage to find a seat not restricted that isn't used. so what good for them

get bums on seats should be the main thing

enjoy the game

Guest Mr. Christmas

£36 I don't mind paying really i would pay up to £45 week in week out without grumbling too much although I do think it is too much. If that makes sense. The reason why I've been away is work and I live away.