Some right scrapping on leppings lane

Don't agree with the paedos chant, wouldn't get involved with it myself.

However, Rotherham fans spit so much hated at us, it's bound to lead to a hateful reaction back.

Oh yeah, they chant, "dee da, dee da", with so much hatred

RSFH Toytown fan was on RS as soon as results section was finished praising Toytown super team and said " The Wednesday fans were a disgrace "

He didn't mention any actual punches being thrown though. I noticed a lot of Toytown fans had flares 18" bottoms at least.

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl

Guest johnowls

Was it the Wealdstone raider causing trouble (do you want some) He was on the kop today. And the fighting at half time was a bunch of idiots being racist to one of our own fans then I heard they started fighting with stewards.

Saw very young fans of both teams in tears on leppings lane, frightened to death. Anyone who thinks the violence is cool should be absolutely ashamed of themselves. Those poor kids were terrified. All because some brain dead Neanderthals who got bullied at school decide to act like complete twats to fill a whole in their pointless existences.

Doesn't surprise me that there was trouble.

Several Wednesday 'fans', one in particular, were around us in the South Stand, jumping about, shouting with every other word a swear word. I don't think that any of the Rotherham players, their manager, the Officials,and at least half the Wednesday side had no parents. Asking one chap to calm his language only resulted in me receiving abuse and my parentage being questioned.

For the person in particular, I did actually have a Father who started me watching Wednesday 65 years ago, and brought me up to watch both sides, and LEARN THE RULES OF THE GAME. Something this cretin has obviously not done.

I should have stuck to my principles and not attended a 'local Derby' game. It certainly brings out the worst in some of the yobbish supporters, of which we have our share.

Doesn't surprise me that there was trouble.

Several Wednesday 'fans', one in particular, were around us in the South Stand, jumping about, shouting with every other word a swear word. I don't think that any of the Rotherham players, their manager, the Officials,and at least half the Wednesday side had no parents. Asking one chap to calm his language only resulted in me receiving abuse and my parentage being questioned.

For the person in particular, I did actually have a Father who started me watching Wednesday 65 years ago, and brought me up to watch both sides, and LEARN THE RULES OF THE GAME. Something this cretin has obviously not done.

I should have stuck to my principles and not attended a 'local Derby' game. It certainly brings out the worst in some of the yobbish supporters, of which we have our share.

Setiously? Is it really your principle to not attend local derbys? That's just as bad if not worse than our fans outside the lepp after the games, don't need fans with principles like that.

Not cool when there's kids and women about. Those paedo chants are completely out of order and people should be ashamed that were shouting it.

That stuff that happened in Rotherham and around the country is an absolute fkng disgrace and needs to be dealt with. Making flippant joke chants to people from Rotherham which borders Sheffield is a disgrace. A lot of that shig went on/ goes on in Sheffield too. Definitely nowt to do with your average football fan imho