Some right scrapping on leppings lane

Saw only about four blokes exchanging punches

One bloke got floored, but that was by Plod pushing him over

A traffic cone was thrown by a Wednesday fan into the Rotherham fans

Then came a charge of the Plod Brigade

Mass aggressive pointing and chanting then ensued

I retired back to my hotel

Fighting happens at football...it allways has allways will..stop bellyachin everybody 😣😣

Fighting happens at football...it allways has allways will..stop bellyachin everybody 😣😣

That's the stupidest post you've ever from you. Which says something.

I think you'll find that is was fighting and the scourge of hooliganism that killed football in the 1970s and 1980s.

Your faux flippancy is sometimes humorous, often mildly amusing, but generally an average attempt at a wind up, mostly poor though.

It is obvious that you can spell correctly, and despite your character's insistence on flogging this dead horse despite the 'joke' wearing thin some time ago you still persist with complete and utter chuff.

Fighting? Should never be accepted at football. Yes, true it does happen, people (real football fans) should always speak up against it. Don't say people are "bellyaching" when they do.

If it wasn't for fighting then a fair few of is would've seen a good Wednesday side play in the UEFA cup a few years back - I hope you never have to "bellyache" about that, what "wiv yoo bean a troo fan even tho you can't spell properlerly".

The Realist - 16 pint WonderTwunt.

I actually had a bit of respect for you as you often post stuff on here that others are afraid to (albeit as a windup sometimes) but this is the biggest load of kack I thing I've ever seen posted anywhere on here (and that really, really, takes some doing !), if you wanna fight get to a boxing hall...

It's the booze that fuels the fighting at football, if you or the other idiots can't handle the booze you should stop at home..

It's stupid things like your comments that really keep people away..

eh? I get boozed up all the time and never fight..do we really need a thread everytime theres a bit of handbags after the game?

Good to know you can handle your booze lol

Still very poor of you to appear to condone fighting at matches by telling people to stop belly acheing...

Wednesday fans more than any others should appreciate the problems caused by fighting (and booze)..

Oh, and it's the handbag malarkey's that SYP use to justify some of their barmy decisions.. Trust you won't be one of them moaning the next time a kick off is changed then ?

Edited by Captain Sl-OWL-ly

Setiously? Is it really your principle to not attend local derbys? That's just as bad if not worse than our fans outside the lepp after the games, don't need fans with principles like that.

Sorry if it upsets you,1867, but if you read my post properly, you'll see that it wasn't the shenanigans at the Leppings Lane, though I thoroughly abhor these, that I wasn't complaining about. It was the behaviour of one of our own fans in particular DURING the game. Unfortunately, the totally uneducated slob was jumping up and down, running along the level between the lower and upper parts of the stands and uttering nothing but profanities at all and sundry, Wed.Players, the Officials, Neil Warnock being just some of his targets. His view of the game must have come from small snatches he had seen. I wouldn't mind, but HE COULDN'T EVEN SWEAR PROPERLY. I was brought up in the hard school of Coal Mining, and learned to swear with the best - when at work!! To hear this sort of rabid ranting at a football match makes me rather disgusted that I claim the title 'ex-Working Man'-I am now retired- but to have to listen to this while trying to enjoy a Football Match, especially my beloved Wednesday, and I have watched them for nigh on 70 years, completely spoils my enjoyment. The reason I tend to avoid Local Derbys is simply because this thing tends to happen when the 'part-timers', as this gentleman was, seem to proliferate.

I am sure that I am not alone. One gentleman who sits with me regularly had brought his daughter along as a Birthday treat, and was most uncomfortable. This sort of behaviour will tend to loose us fans, not increase our fan base, and has already made me wonder whether I made the wrong decision in buying my 3-year ticket

As for fighting outside the ground, when my Dad was alive he took me to many away games, when segregation was simply a word in the dictionary, and I can remember some damned good arguments with opposing supporters, but never saw fighting. If watching football causes fighting, maybe the time has come to stop football.

The whole point in chanting pedos is to wind them up, obviously worked

Just like people chanting warnock to die, nobody actually wants him to die lol

Neither chant has any place in football. Joke or not.

"Come on Son, lets get ourselves down to s6 and call a bunch of innocent people pedos"

Pathetic