The Championship Run-In

Thanks for this BigD. 

April looks nuttier than squirrel shiit... I'm pleased with that bank of four games against lesser sides going into the Ipswich game. 

I'm calling Cardiff our biggest threat to 6th place. 

Hull and Burnley to go up. 

Agree

A lot could be decided on the last day with a lot of the challengers playing rivals. Its going to be exciting. I just hope we are in top 6 to make our fantastic season longer. 

I dont think we will win the playoffs but will be a fantastic occassion and hopefully our first time to Wembley. I just think that all the teams above us are better on their day apart from Brighton. 

Annoyingly Brighton are constantly proving people wrong though.

We should be fine to finish top 6 though with the games we have left in comparison to others.  

The run in by degree of difficulty, lower numbers equate to easier run in based on opponents league position and home or away factoring.

Hull City                186

Derby                    205 

Wednesday           205

Birmingham           215

Burnley                  232

Ipswich                  232

Boro                      233

Cardiff                   234

Brighton                235 

Admittedly it all means absolutely nothing because as we all know anything can happen in Football lol 

Looking upwards, I can't see us catching the top 4 now. Derby look catchable so best we can hope for is 5th in my opinion.

We need to get back to winning ways, next 2 games are massive - especially with Cardiff & Ipswich playing each other. It might work in our favour that we still have them both to play at home. Let's put the Rovrum result down as a blip and win all the remaining Hillsborough fixtures. If we do that, we'll be fine!

Certainly feeling more positive after last night's results. Thanks Leeds, QPR, Blackburn & Bolton!

UTO