Vincent Sasso

Guest King_SWFC

Guest King_SWFC

I've not been the last couple of games, so I can't say my opinion on the guy, but how has he been playing?

A few people have said he's been really good, and the commentary team yesterday commented on how he looks a 'classy centre back'.

Is it necessary for us to go out and sign another one if Sasso steps up and nails a first team place?

I was at the Fulham away game and he was absolutely superb. Winning tackles, making headers, making ckearances and a threat offensively as well.

Wasn't there yesterday but he may be the real deal at the back.

Would be brilliant if him and Lees could form a very solid partnership.

Only 24 which I didn't realise, so will still improve considerably.

Not a bad looking fella either  :ph34r:

I know Fulham haven't been the best team in the championship this season but with a front two of McCormack and Dembele you would struggle to find a better strike force. Two games back to back against the pair and he's come through them with flying colours.

Twitter saying we can turn his loan permanent for 2.21million. Personally I wouldn't at this point.

If he maintains what he's currently doing until the end of the season, consistently, then it'd be worth considering... otherwise not a chance. Hoping that that figure is the usual twitter B/S, that seems excessively high for an out of favour CB from the Portuguese leagues that, when he returns, will only have 1 year remaining on his contract