Joao v Nuhiu - Sheff Childrens Hospital bet

You are asking someone put money on Nuhiu when he is 3 goals behind Joao?

Think you need to do this bet on all goals from today onwards.

Nope it is what it is.

3 goals is nowt to make up, especially with nuhiu getting more game time, generally playing against the lower teams, in more attacking formations.

Surely someone will take the bet, especially with the cold months still to come.

It's funny because:

1. Nuhiu is already behind Joao, so you're trying to get a bet done on him playing catch up

2. The whole argument around Nuhiu is that he offers more than just goals and he offers much more to the team without being a goal threat. Of course, you're acutely aware of this fact aren't you?

3. I don't think anyone has argued that Nuhiu will get more goals than Joao this year, just that he's better starting for the team to win games

4. You're obsessed.

I would prefer to pay £20 to stop anymore 'Nuhiu' threads on here...maybe that would even raise much more money.

I'm in..£20 from me for the cessation of all 'let's try to prove I'm right about how cr@p Nuhiu is by starting another thread about him but pretending it's about something else' ...

Then maybe Neil can pin it and we can raise some serious money..

A lot of debate regarding these two. So a good opportunity for another SCH win win bet.

Current is J5, N2,

League Goals Total 15/16

£50 for me on joao

any takers???

Go on, it's more fun than putting money in a tin.

To go to that extent to criticise one of our players is Fvvcckking sad IMHO. Get a fvvcckking life and start supporting the players that wear the blue and white stripes. All of the people that have to hate a Wednesday player ought to grow up.

I would prefer to pay £20 to stop anymore 'Nuhiu' threads on here...maybe that would even raise much more money.

I'm in..£20 from me for the cessation of all 'let's try to prove I'm right about how cr@p Nuhiu is by starting another thread about him but pretending it's about something else' ...

Then maybe Neil can pin it and we can raise some serious money..

If you're so convinced this is a fair bet, I'll have Joao and you have Nuhiu?

It's a poo poo bet though. I think that's what most folk are saying. Come up with a less poo poo bet and people might be more interested.

Aaaahhhhh,

It's not meant to be a perfectly fair, good bet, I'm not a bookie, out to make money.

Just a light hearted bet, with a massive risk of donating £50 to a charity in May. FFS.

Oh dear.

This was meant to be a fun bet, raising a small amount for sch.

Too many serious, nasties on here sometimes. The responders above must lead angry lives.

Hilarious, coming from the guy whos always complaining about something or anything