Lachman - off out on loan

Where's Aero with the stats?

Give him a chance, he is rarely if ever wrong with these stats, probably just double checking he has got the number of  appearances and goals right.

A shame really frozen out after having a fall out with a fitness coach and left to rot in the development squad, difficult to really tell when a senior pro is playing at that level due to effort levels and strength of the opposition but he looked good from what i saw of him, read the game well, strong and had pace too.

Anyone know why the bottom motto has been censored? Some kind of secret code to success they don't want their rivals to find out?

It's just a reflection of a flourescent light obscuring the sign. And it's hardly a secret motto.

vince-lombardi-coach-dictionary-is-the-o

I heard very early in the season that one of the coaching staff told him to do an extra lap of the pitch during training.

To which lachman came out with a few choice words.

And was told he'd done with the club.

It makes you wonder now whether or not there was any truth in this.

The guy I heard this from says he actually witnessed this himself.

Don't know why people get bent out of shape about Lachmann. It's not worked out, and when you sign 15 new players in 1 transfer window it's inevitable that some just won't.

I bet the total layout to bring him here and pay him is an absolute pittance of our total transfer and wage budgets.

Be reyt.

It's pénis envy.

Edit: You cant even say pénis without the profanity filter kicking in? Feck me its the correct medical term you vaginas!

Edited by UTO1867