fernando

Fantastic player, lucky to have him. Love his skill and workrate.

Question though............mates just texted me to say he was on 5 yellows before today, the same as Lopez who would have missed the game because of that. How does that work out? anybody know?

Cut off was 30 Nov so he's fine

http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/suspensions

Martin O'Neill has asked him to change his name to Fernand O'Forestieri and is busy looking for Irish relatives.

I am really keen on Fessi, Hooper and Lucas starting. What a nightmare for opponents having 3 very different goal threats to handle. Plus Wallace crosses. Very dangerous attack, as it proved today.

Him and Bannan are cut from the same cloth.

Like a couple of puppies let out the house for the first time.

Always playing with a smile on their faces.

I feel privledged to have them wear the blue and white stripes. As well as dross we have also had a lot of average players given too much recognition, recognition they didn't deserve and credit from the fans that was unwarranted.

Barry and Fernando deserve the plaudits in droves even as we just enter the Christmas period.

Not a patch on Paulo, but still way better than anything for years and a pleasure to watch.

You seem to forget Di canio wasn't the team player Fessi is .

I remember watching Di canio getting sent off about 10 minutes in against Watford for arguing with the lino

I was critical earlier this season, as I thought he could do more. Today was his best game, and he was brilliant. Him playing wide also adds a new dimension to the team. A marquee striker up front, supplied by Bannan, FF and Wallace, would have a birthday.

Probably a bridge too far, playing in the English championship and out of the Italian managers radar.

But there can't be many Italian number 10s, better than him, at the moment.

And as good as he is i don't think he's gonna get a game for Argentina at number 10...

(yes, i know he's already refused to play for them but he's still eligible)

Maybe we should wait a couple more years and naturalise him for England

Him and Bannan are cut from the same cloth.

Like a couple of puppies let out the house for the first time.

Always playing with a smile on their faces.

I feel privledged to have them wear the blue and white stripes. As well as dross we have also had a lot of average players given too much recognition, recognition they didn't deserve and credit from the fans that was unwarranted.

Barry and Fernando deserve the plaudits in droves even as we just enter the Christmas period.

Sums it up well