STOKE BEAMBACK

Guest Deleted member

Some people seem to think that the club is a charity.

It's their job to make money, to pay the players wages.

I'm guessing that's mainly directed to me since you quoted my post, but in my very first message I said fair play to the club for bringing in the money if the majority of people interested in going are prepared to pay that much. I'd personally be much more inclined to go for the £25 hospitality beamback than the £10 one to be out in the cold watching the scoreboard from across the pitch.

I want the club to make as much money as possible, just like you. I just happen to think that we'd still make as much money by charging less, and in turn creating a better atmosphere. That's all.

I'm not ashamed to say that from feedback in this thread it looks like I'm wrong and most people are prepared to pay it, that's great for the club.

I'm guessing that's mainly directed to me since you quoted my post, but in my very first message I said fair play to the club for bringing in the money if the majority of people interested in going are prepared to pay that much. I'd personally be much more inclined to go for the £25 hospitality beamback than the £10 one to be out in the cold watching the scoreboard from across the pitch.

I want the club to make as much money as possible, just like you. I just happen to think that we'd still make as much money by charging less, and in turn creating a better atmosphere. That's all.

I'm not ashamed to say that from feedback in this thread it looks like I'm wrong and most people are prepared to pay it, that's great for the club.

I don't think you're a tight arse Dan.

You need to look out for clappers like NYC Owl.

lol

TBF I've been one of the biggest moaners about ticketing this year and not just about the pricing but in this I Think the club have made a real effort and got it spot on with pricing et al...

No doubt they'l be using the WP signal so there will probably be a "slight" delay to true live... I just wish they could put a live "beam back" onto WP, I'd pay a one off tenner to be able to see it, we might not be playing any more Premier league teams for another couple of years...

Why can't they re-transmit it to Wednesday Player subscribers for a one off £10 or even £5, as the signal we get ALLEGEDLY is in video quality HD.

Or am I just being too f**king sensible as usual? We have fans all over the globe who would gladly pay "a fee" to watch the game live.

Well done to the club at getting a beamback a fair price IMO I hope it's a success.

What we as football fans need is a subscription or payg quality stream. I know there are licencing issues but theycan be got over. Why do I know this? Because a paid quality stream would make a fortune

Few comments..

There'll be no repeat issues as with QPR, those issues must have been internal links to projectors as I understand one small screen worked right through the game.

The legalities of PAYG streaming won't be explored for some time as it undermines TV deals, additionally they'd be abused with illegal onward streaming.

No problems following the replays from the Kop end of the North either. Some of our lot will be wouldn't be satisfied with hire of one of the IPL mega screens.

Finally, it it just me or are the biggest moaners also the Nuhiu haters?

Well done Wednesday, think this will be close to sell out

Having just spent the best part of 8 pound on another four pack of eneloop 2500 mAh NiMH rechargeable AA batteries, I will be sitting in my centrally heated home, furiously clicking my Bluetooth powered mouse to update progression via the OMDT. 

BgHxtI0.gif