STOKE BEAMBACK

Guest Deleted member

As somebody who attends most games and attending the stoke match.

What happens at these beambacks? Does everyone sit down and start singing songs? And if we score does everyone jump up and start clapping at a screen?

I find the whole concept extremely odd.

With the rule of being allowed alcohol at your seat does this mean you are also allowed to do a pitch invasion.

Please explain to me what happened when we played at lane?

It's odder that you find the concept of watching football matches on a screen, in a publkic area,  odd,

Or was the point of this post, to tell us you're a super fan?

Have you ever watched a match in a pub?

A tenner (and more) is fair and good value to match on screens at Hillborough.

Shame that we're using a screen for a purpose, its not designed for.

SWFC have got previously beambacks spot on (v the pigs).

As well as having the right to go, or not. We've also the right to comment! Tha's waht OTs for.

The club shouldn't change a winning model cause we've bought a very decent match screen.

Out of interest, what is the purpose of the screen if it's not to show footage of games?

Why can't they re-transmit it to Wednesday Player subscribers for a one off £10 or even £5, as the signal we get ALLEGEDLY is in video quality HD.

Or am I just being too f**king sensible as usual? We have fans all over the globe who would gladly pay "a fee" to watch the game live.

This /\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Makes perfect sense.

Why can't they re-transmit it to Wednesday Player subscribers for a one off £10 or even £5, as the signal we get ALLEGEDLY is in video quality HD.

Or am I just being too f**king sensible as usual? We have fans all over the globe who would gladly pay "a fee" to watch the game live.

Half the time they can't even get the audio streaming right, there's 0 chance they'd manage a full match with video.

Its an impressive screen no doubt, would have rather we set up a screen on the centre circle like before though as it was closer to view.

But its still a good idea for a big occasion and I'm definately glad we're doing it and will go. Are we competing with sky televising it too?

They should have put the screen on wheels

:duntmatter:

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Wednesday. We want 3 giant screens 

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Chansiri, a tenner is 9 quid too much

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Wednesday. I live in Outer Mongolia, why can't you break licensing laws and stream it live on t'internet...or move the f*ckin stadium

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooo Wednesday. I don't have owt else to moan about, so i'll have a reyt good p*ss and moan about this

:ph34r:

Edited by bigdan2003

Guest Charlton

It's a brilliant price and allows the fans without tickets to watch it. Wednesday will have to pay a large sum for the big screen plus operational costs, so it's very reasonable.

Four of us will be there? WAWAW