Blackburn away is a real opportunity to make up ground

Fortunately we've got Lopez and Sougou back fit so we've got some quality players coming back if things don't start going the way we hoped. Keep things tight and play our own game. I think he'll start with Joao this week it's so difficult for hooper to get into the team at the minute but what a player to bring on.

We never seem to win the games that would see us make up ground on others.

We lose and drop a few places, win and we tread water.

The 2 statements above seem so true this season for some reason. Unlike the pub league pigs, who seem to have been rooted to their position for weeks despite not having won since Colonel Sanders was a private.

We never seem to win the games that would see us make up ground on others.

We lose and drop a few places, win and we tread water.

The 2 statements above seem so true this season for some reason. Unlike the pub league pigs, who seem to have been rooted to their position for weeks despite not having won since Colonel Sanders was a private.

It is an incredible Championsip so far. The top 5 have been so consistent that even during our great recent run we have barely made up ground.

But if we keep up the form of the last 11 games we get into the play-offs comfortably. The top teams all have really tough Decembers (as do we). If we have a decent month we will spend Christmas in the top 6.

I think what Shandy was saying is spot on and could have repercussions if we treat it as unimportant/ either way fixture.

If we win we gain ground on top six. I think if we stay with the pack Chansiri will go for it this year with more investment come January, so yes it is a must win game.

We lose this- fall away from the pack then Chansiri will wait until the end of the season.

I think we need to stay at least within 5 points points of the pack by January- anymore and we can forget about major investment in January.

I think what Shandy was saying is spot on and could have repercussions if we treat it as unimportant/ either way fixture.

If we win we gain ground on top six. I think if we stay with the pack Chansiri will go for it this year with more investment come January, so yes it is a must win game.

We lose this- fall away from the pack then Chansiri will wait until the end of the season.

I think we need to stay at least within 5 points points of the pack by January- anymore and we can forget about major investment in January.

i dont think the management /coaches/ players /kit man will treat this or any other game as unimportant mate .......so if we lose then thats its for investment till the summer , what happens if we win the next 4 afterwards ?is chansiri going to say sorry carlos no money till the summer me old mate  coz we lost at blackburn .....

First 6 games 6 points.

Second 6 games 11 points.

Third 6 games will be 10,11 or 13 depending on the result.

Extending this sort of form since the 6th game, 10 or 11 still puts us on track to flirt with play offs.13 and we are on the sort of trajectory to take us to an auto spot.

It's not a must win. A draw keeps the belief in tact. A win, away to Blackburn, with a new ex prem manager would be fantastic and time to get seriously excited. A defeat though, is not a disaster.