Jeremy Helan

I actually asked if he preferred lm or lb but I can't be arsed to even discuss it as people just reply with complete bulshit. This is why I can't stand this forum

Nice flounce. People take the P. You should be used to it after 11 years.

One of the best bits about Owlstalk is no one takes it too seriously and they don't take themselves too seriously either.

One of the things I've always liked about Sheffield people is they constantly take P out of their mates. If someone starts being formal with you run away because they probably don't like you very much.

Nice flounce. People take the P. You should be used to it after 11 years.

One of the best bits about Owlstalk is no one takes it too seriously and they don't take themselves too seriously either.

One of the things I've always liked about Sheffield people is they constantly take P out of their mates. If someone starts being formal with you run away because they probably don't like you very much.

Don't ever go to a funeral.

Guest Ellis Rimmer

You know what after speaking with him and seeing he is a genuinely nice bloke who just wants to do well, I actually felt a bit sorry for him for the amount of abuse he gets, yes I know he makes mistakes and I wasn't his biggest fan but the abuse he gets is unreal and I'm guilty of that aswell but I thought to myself he is a 23 year old kid speaks broken English in a foreign country trying to make a living and he is a nice lad that probably doesn't deserve the abuse,criticism maybe but abuse I think not. Anyway it's changed my mindset at games anyway I won't be shouting swear words at players as not all of them are arrogant over paid drama Queens, some of them are just trying to earn a genuineliving.

dont forget how much money he earns for it! Id take that abuse!

After tonight's debacle id get Helan back in on Saturday. Despite his defensive frailties his attacking play scares teams and yes, we all know he can be a bit of a headless chicken, but we badly lacked pace and drive down the left side tonight.

How was Wiggins defensively?

Did we look a better unit at the back with him in the side?

Basically looked like Mattock was playing again.

After tonight's debacle id get Helan back in on Saturday. Despite his defensive frailties his attacking play scares teams and yes, we all know he can be a bit of a headless chicken, but we badly lacked pace and drive down the left side tonight.

Yep helan back in pld

And that's possibly a little unfair on Mattock!