Jeremy Helan

I still think Helan is better at left back than left midfield.

Think it would help him if Wallace was in front of him!

I actually asked if he preferred lm or lb but I can't be arsed to even discuss it as people just reply with complete bulshit. This is why I can't stand this forum

Did he fall over or is that just on the pitch ( puts tin hat on).

No but he ran down the road very quickly only to find it was a cul de sac. He stood there for a bit with a glazed expression then wandered back to where he started. lol

You know what after speaking with him and seeing he is a genuinely nice bloke who just wants to do well, I actually felt a bit sorry for him for the amount of abuse he gets, yes I know he makes mistakes and I wasn't his biggest fan but the abuse he gets is unreal and I'm guilty of that aswell but I thought to myself he is a 23 year old kid speaks broken English in a foreign country trying to make a living and he is a nice lad that probably doesn't deserve the abuse,criticism maybe but abuse I think not. Anyway it's changed my mindset at games anyway I won't be shouting swear words at players as not all of them are arrogant over paid drama Queens, some of them are just trying to earn a genuineliving.

speaks broken English in a foreign country trying to make a living and he is a nice lad that probably doesn't deserve the abuse,criticism maybe but abuse I think not. 

Of course he's a nice lad, most people are.

He speaks broken English? He's lived in this country for 6 years, I'm surprised he's not fluent by now. 

I actually asked if he preferred lm or lb but I can't be arsed to even discuss it as people just reply with complete bulshit. This is why I can't stand this forum

Simple solution: Don't log on  :rolleyes:

You know what after speaking with him and seeing he is a genuinely nice bloke who just wants to do well, I actually felt a bit sorry for him for the amount of abuse he gets, yes I know he makes mistakes and I wasn't his biggest fan but the abuse he gets is unreal and I'm guilty of that aswell but I thought to myself he is a 23 year old kid speaks broken English in a foreign country trying to make a living and he is a nice lad that probably doesn't deserve the abuse,criticism maybe but abuse I think not. Anyway it's changed my mindset at games anyway I won't be shouting swear words at players as not all of them are arrogant over paid drama Queens, some of them are just trying to earn a genuineliving.

Hi Jeremy.

honestly thought you were going to say "because their english is so bad they won't even understand me"

Really pleased that CC trusts his players enough to release the line up to them well in advance, and trust nothing gets leaked that the opposition may pick up on. Shows he has faith in his players which hopefully, they'll respond to.

Remember when TheBizzle leaked that JJ was injured and gary megson went ape?