Jeremy Helan

Just spoke to helan and he says he has been dropped tomoz with wiggins playing. Asked him about Steve may he just said he has been 'dropped dropped but is getting stronger' no idea what he meant. Asked him about bus and he said same but he said he will come back.

Asked him what went off with that goal against Ipswich he said it was 50 50 they were both waiting for each other to do something. When I said I read Westwood is out and joe in he said something which I didn't understand but said he is definitely one for future but may be a bit raw at min, I also said who will be on bench (gk) he said him with ginger hair.

He's a genuinely nice lad who loves Wednesday and our fans that's the impression I got he likes Carlos and attacking style and said our squad is massive enough to make 2 teams which is Carlos idea. I also told him not to go on owlstalk which he said he stays off it.

Just spoke to helan and he says he has been dropped tomoz with wiggins playing. Asked him about Steve may he just said he has been 'dropped dropped but is getting stronger' no idea what he meant. Asked him about bus and he said same but he said he will come back.

Asked him what went off with that goal against Ipswich he said it was 50 50 they were both waiting for each other to do something. When I said I read Westwood is out and joe in he said something which I didn't understand but said he is definitely one for future but may be a bit raw at min, I also said who will be on bench (gk) he said him with ginger hair.

He's a genuinely nice lad who loves Wednesday and our fans that's the impression I got he likes Carlos and attacking style and said our squad is massive enough to make 2 teams which is Carlos idea. I also told him not to go on owlstalk which he said he stays off it.

Does Jezza not know the name of his own teammates? 

He also said jaio is a good player but he agreed that nuihu should have started Ipswich as he said although he stats not as good he is a handful for defences ,

Oh yeah and he doesn't cry when he gets dropped he gets on with it, he has seen people cry and they just end up on loan

He also said jaio is a good player but he agreed that nuihu should have started Ipswich as he said although he stats not as good he is a handful for defences ,

Oh yeah and he doesn't cry when he gets dropped he gets on with it, he has seen people cry and they just end up on loan

Literally or metaphorically?

Paul Corry seemed a bit of a big girls blouse.

Hello.

Did you talk to him in french or English? Are you french by any chance? How do you know Helan?

Tl;Dr - Hi Jeremy

Guest swintonowl1999

Where was you when this happened?

Where was you going?

Where was Jeremy going? I'm calling your bluff because Dawson has been here since Helan joined so it is more than doubtful that he would remember May and Bus, who signed Summer and January rather then a player who has been here a couple of years.