What's your plans for tommorow ?

Guest Gazzaswfc

All bravado.

I'll probably get home, say sorry for working away all week and then spending all day at the footy.

I'll ask her if she still loves me.

Probably grovel a bit.

Go upstairs to get changed, look out the window and see the milkman climbing over the back fence.

Collapse into the foetal position and weep.

Top man

Enjoy tomorrow

Cheers

Neil

Up at 8 Playstation for a couple of hours, take the dog out, get ready for the match, club for a cheeky pint until me Dad picks me up Pheasant for a couple then match, elation or arse on, home, out for the night 👍😎🍻🍺🍻🍺

Get up, having breakfast, playstation 3 and playstation vita gaming, keep an eye on the cricket, go to match pick up programme on the way, see the brick.

Hopefully celebrate Wednesday winning and maybe meeting my future girlfriend

I'll be on ps4 playing the Witcher I think I'm addicted 😳

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Up at 6.00 sharp. Serve breakfast to the lady bellringers of bulwell parishes annual cfnm weekend. Help our lass fettle the guest rooms, apply cream to my sore bits. Sit down and turn on WP . Hope it works. Search for a free stream ont interwebby. And have a few glasses of something while i listen and watch us give brizzle a sound thrashing!!

Celebrate like ive stolen it.. and relax.

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

Up at 6.00 sharp. Serve breakfast to the lady bellringers of bulwell parishes annual cfnm weekend. Help our lass fettle the guest rooms, apply cream to my sore bits. Sit down and turn on WP . Hope it works. Search for a free stream ont interwebby. And have a few glasses of something while i listen and watch us give brizzle a sound thrashing!!

Celebrate like ive stolen it.. and relax.

Good to see you're still banging on about Sharpe, it's a sad affliction but hopefully you will soon be able to let it go since your Bournemouth mate (brother) double nutmegged you ?

Unfortunately I won't be on Player tomorrow as I will be at the game, not sure if either of my family members that I bought tickets for will be there with me as they now have haircut appointments in the morning !!!

Chief childminder and her husband might not be available for duty soon due to equalled lack of interest...

Sorry, boring I know but I'm just a bit peeved..

What are your plans for tommorow were you drinking

Driving so no drinking. Working in the morning.

. What& were you eating .

Beres pork sandwich with everything

Are you wearing new shirt .

Yes

Were will you be sitting .

South Stand Lower.

What are you looking forward to most .

Hearing Waterfront.

Which player you most looking forward to seeing .

Lopez

Score prediction ?

3-1

Wake up. Read Pauli's OMDT. Laugh. Go for a jog. Have a bath. Go to Hillsborough corner for few beers. Watch first half. Win a BMW. Watch second half. Go to a BBQ. Eat about 6 burgers with about 8 pints. Sleep.

lol. You think you win BMW with your

Your username