What's your plans for tommorow ?

Guest Gazzaswfc

Up at 10ish walk down to sisters caf for breakfast (that's the exercise done ) quick pint in Greyhound dropped of at Park about 1ish couple of beers match Riverside after to wax lyrical about how good we are / moan like f**k about how bad we are.

One of my mates lives in Aylesbury - Cannock Road (near the Dairy Maid pub - not sure if it is still called that) - and he's been to a few games with me too.

Sadly, he'll always be an Aylesbury United fan - and prefers Sheffield United just to p*ss me off!

My auntie and uncle used to live on Cannock Road - small world eh?

Haha, yeah I have a few of those type of mates...

Making the car journey down from Scarborough with my dad.

Stop off in a service station somewhere on the way for a Mcdonalds breakfast and toilet break.

Sit in a pub for a bit before the game.

Then sat at the back of the kop to hopefully see Carlos' blue and white wizards smash Brizzle!

Reyt looking forward to this! :D 

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!

Guest sotonowl

What are your plans for tommorow were you drinking . What& were you eating . Are you wearing new shirt . Were will you be sitting . What are you looking forward to most . Which player you most looking forward to seeing . Score prediction ?

I'll be playing golf at Hamptworth. i'll have a couple of slices of cold pizza at the 6th and 9th holes.I'll be sat in the buggy, i'll be looking forward to the 5th hole, shouldn't see any other players score prediction about an 82 or 83 I hope

My auntie and uncle used to live on Cannock Road - small world eh?

Haha, yeah I have a few of those type of mates...

There's another guy from Aylesbury, who's a season ticket holder. I worked with his son and he hired a box for all who work at the marquee company, to join him for the Watford game at Hillsborough. His son returned the favour for the last game of the season Top blokes, both of them. Think one may live in Aston Clinton

There's another guy from Aylesbury, who's a season ticket holder. I worked with his son and he hired a box for all who work at the marquee company, to join him for the Watford game at Hillsborough. His son returned the favour for the last game of the season Top blokes, both of them. Think one may live in Aston Clinton

We need an Aylesbury Owls Supporters Group.

A Wednesday hotbed this place.

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Nope the one at top of whatever that road is called

Where do you get Beres Pork from? Is it near the ground?

There are 6 of us in the Rickmansworth & Chorleywood area (all originally from Sheffield), a few in Borehamwood (mainly southerners) and some in Kingsbury (near Wembley), on the way up on the, train more get on at Kettering and Market Harborough

We have a reasonable southern based support

Lets hope we are all smiling on the way home tomorrow  :biggrin:

Edited by Southernblues

There are 6 of us in the Rickmansworth & Chorleywood area (all originally from Sheffield), a few in Borehamwood (mainly southerners) and some in Kingsbury (near Wembley), on the way up on the, train more get on at Kettering and Market Harborough

We have a reasonable southern based support

Lets hope we are all smiling on the way home tomorrow  :biggrin:

It's about a 50/50 split amongst the southern based Wednesday fans that I know, half ex pats and half, like me, southerners

Guest Gazzaswfc

take wife shopping clean flat make her a cuppa & dinner do garden make our lass her tea wash pots watch sat night tv our lass with remote sit in silence pour her some wine I won't be able to watch futty on channel 5 or motd make her bottle up make her some co co before bed read her a novel then I will be in spare room again that's my Saturday sorted wawaw

I'm gonna wake up still drunk, blinking at a ceiling I don't recognise, turn over and see a fit topless bird who I also don't recognise, then I'll say 'friggin hell, not again' & jump out of bed & start collecting my clothes from the bedroom floor.

I'll walk out on to a non descript suburban street doing the walk of shame in my dancing shoes & I'll then interrupt a game of street football between some local urchins in anoraks. A few of them will get nutmegged. Standard.

The camera will then cut to me standing up on the tram getting a smile from foxy lass. I'll probably just be putting a *** behind my ear at this point. Looking cool but dishevelled.

After that I'll pop in to the bookies & exchange brief pleasentries with a bloke who looks like Craig Cash or a similar northern character. He will have a definite air of hero worship for me about him. He'll probably ask I fancy a pint later & I'll be non committal. I'm cool remember.

Then you'll see me walking down to the ground in a leather jacket. To a northern soul soundtrack. Maybe I'm on my way...

When I get to the ground I'll walk around the blue track & get called back by a familiar sounding Portuguese voice, I'll turned round & see a face I'd not seen in the flesh for a while.

'Are you still playing son?' he'll ask.

'Me?' I'll say, 'I haven't played since schools football'

He'll tell me I'm a liar.

'You're a liar, I saw you play 5 a side at The Aqua Marina hotel in Albufeira in 2009 for the Cosmos holiday reps team against Airtours, those Airtours boys thought they were the dogs danglers til you showed up'

I'll squint & look in to the middle distance before exhaling loudly.

'That was a long time ago Carlos'

'Can you start on the bench for me today? See how it goes? I might not need you but...'

I pause for thought, I wonder if I can resist but I never can, he always bloody convinces me & I fall for the Mediterranean charm. Again.

Next thing I know I'm on the bench in Stevie Mays kit that's 3 times too small & stinks of Highland Toffee.

Wednesday are 1-0 down in 69th minute & Big Dave pulls his hammy.

'Its time lad' says the portugeezer.

I come off the bench & some how manage to fluke a hat trick with both feet & a diving header. All from our half.

We win 3-1.

After the game he asks me if I'll sign a contract.

As he asks me I spy the girl from last night carrying some bin bags from the catering kiosk.

'I can't' I answer, 'I've got a date tonight'

He'll tell me that doesn't make sense but I won't listen. I never do.

The last you'll see of me is walking hand in hand with the bird with my knees muddy & socks rolled down in to the park.

I'm gonna wake up still drunk, blinking at a ceiling I don't recognise, turn over and see a fit topless bird who I also don't recognise, then I'll say 'friggin hell, not again' & jump out of bed & start collecting my clothes from the bedroom floor.

I'll walk out on to a non descript suburban street doing the walk of shame in my dancing shoes & I'll then interrupt a game of street football between some local urchins in anoraks. A few of them will get nutmegged. Standard.

The camera will then cut to me standing up on the tram getting a smile from foxy lass. I'll probably just be putting a *** behind my ear at this point. Looking cool but dishevelled.

After that I'll pop in to the bookies & exchange brief pleasentries with a bloke who looks like Craig Cash or a similar northern character. He will have a definite air of hero worship for me about him. He'll probably ask I fancy a pint later & I'll be non committal. I'm cool remember.

Then you'll see me walking down to the ground in a leather jacket. To a northern soul soundtrack. Maybe I'm on my way...

When I get to the ground I'll walk around the blue track & get called back by a familiar sounding Portuguese voice, I'll turned round & see a face I'd not seen in the flesh for a while.

'Are you still playing son?' he'll ask.

'Me?' I'll say, 'I haven't played since schools football'

He'll tell me I'm a liar.

'You're a liar, I saw you play 5 a side at The Aqua Marina hotel in Albufeira in 2009 for the Cosmos holiday reps team against Airtours, those Airtours boys thought they were the dogs danglers til you showed up'

I'll squint & look in to the middle distance before exhaling loudly.

'That was a long time ago Carlos'

'Can you start on the bench for me today? See how it goes? I might not need you but...'

I pause for thought, I wonder if I can resist but I never can, he always bloody convinces me & I fall for the Mediterranean charm. Again.

Next thing I know I'm on the bench in Stevie Mays kit that's 3 times too small & stinks of Highland Toffee.

Wednesday are 1-0 down in 69th minute & Big Dave pulls his hammy.

'Its time lad' says the portugeezer.

I come off the bench & some how manage to fluke a hat trick with both feet & a diving header. All from our half.

We win 3-1.

After the game he asks me if I'll sign a contract.

As he asks me I spy the girl from last night carrying some bin bags from the catering kiosk.

'I can't' I answer, 'I've got a date tonight'

He'll tell me that doesn't make sense but I won't listen. I never do.

The last you'll see of me is walking hand in hand with the bird with my knees muddy & socks rolled down in to the park.

Love it lol