Up early, take a dump

thrash out 30mile on my bike

Shower, scran

Jubilee for 4 or 5 pints

Seat in Kop

Looking forward to seeing Lopez

Win the BMW at half time

Walk home, cook tea, 3 0r 4 more pints

wee wee the wife off by putting football league show on TV.

wee wee her off a bit more by watching MOTD.

Bed!

Guest SHVOwl

Coming up from Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire.  

Normally get to about 10 games a season; a mixture of home and away.

Bringing my mate (who comes with me occasionally), his 11 year old daughter for her first game and my 6 year old nephew for his first Wednesday game.

My nephew has a Chelsea supporting dad who took him to the Community Shield last week - he currently says he supports both teams, but I'm hoping that changes after we beat Bristol City 5-0.

We're taking up our seats in the north stand, about 12 rows back, in the second block along from the kop.

Excited.

You're an absolute star FatBadger!

Brother coming up from kent about 9.am,taxi to meet son and his mate then straight through to west street,several ciders then taxi down hillsbro corner,wee wee mi sen on way,several more ciders walk to ground,fish and curry sauce from chinky top drawer,into north quick pint,take up seat 5 mins before kick off,sing i ho sheffield wednesday full volume blow a gasket while doing so,settle down take in improvements,looking forward to seeing new players,3-0 half time,nip to bug fo quick shuffle,pint watch second 5-0 full time,threaten missus with best sex ever when i get home,down hillsbro corner more cider taxi home,pass out in garden,jobs a gud en.

Travelling from Ayrshire to Scotch Corner (Travelodge) at 7pm tonight, so expect to reach Scotch Corner at 10:30pm.

Head for Sheffield at 8:30am to see my parents, have a natter and a bit of breakfast.

Set off for Hillsborough at 12 noon, drop the missus off at Meadowhall, check in the Mecure St Paul's and dump the car off there.

Catch the tram to Hillsborough Corner with my old man for a couple of beers (should arrive about 1pm), head down to the Club Shop to collect my new shirt at 2pm, then sample a couple more beers on the North Stand - if we have time - before the big kick off.

Staying in England until Monday (parents 40th wedding meal on Saturday night, see some of our friends & wife's gran in Leeds on Sunday, staying at Headingley Cricket Ground for the night, then fuel up and have a steady journey back to Scotland).

Canne wait!

Edited by oh_weds_we_love_you

Set off about 12

Hope my season ticket works

Get in to Hillsborough about 2

Might even have a pie for a quid

Watch the match obviously (no beers for me, personally like to watch the game with a clear head)

Go home and get ready to go out and celebrate / commiserate.

You're an absolute star FatBadger!

Why thank you.

I like to consider myself an evangelical Wednesdayite - I'm all about trying to convert the masses.  

Think I've brought about 14 different people up from Aylesbury to Hillsborough in my time supporting Wednesday...it's stuck with only about two of them - they both call themselves Wednesday fans these days.

Edited by FatBadger

Why thank you.

I like to consider myself an evangelical Wednesdayite - I'm all about trying to convert the masses.  

Think I've brought about 14 different people up from Aylesbury to Hillsborough in my time supporting Wednesday...it's stuck with only about two of them - they both call themselves Wednesday fans these days.

One of my mates lives in Aylesbury - Cannock Road (near the Dairy Maid pub - not sure if it is still called that) - and he's been to a few games with me too.

Sadly, he'll always be an Aylesbury United fan - and prefers Sheffield United just to p*ss me off!