The Official Football Heaven 2015-2016 Thread

What has happened to free speech?, it was okay for Steven Evans to mouth off about everybody and everything for three years uninterupted but an Owl wanting to discuss a few facts about Sheffield United gets shut off abruptly on last nights Football Heaven poor showing indeed Rob.

Keep it up Mick don't let Oberführer Rob deter you mate. :biggrin:

CLICK TO HEAR -----> http://bit.ly/1GzYkQK

Edited by Owl_80

I missed this  I had some paint to watch dry

Mick is by far the most sensible owl caller on FH imo   he cannot resist the blatant hooks though

having listened to that clip it's fairly clear he was confusing the snipes by that wheezy sycophantic bile duct with the other guy

Rob on this occasion was right

I didn't listen last night but over recent seasons I've found Rob Staton to be increasingly arrogant as he appears to enjoy the sound of his one voice a little too much.

The only opinion he seems to value is his own and he's one of the main reasons I tend to listen to that show less and less these days.

thatcher the milk snatcher.

Sorry but it is documented that at the cabinet meeting the only one present who voted in favour of keeping school milk was Thatcher. Still screwed us over though .

Didn't listen, but i don't like that Staton bloke, even if he is a Wednesday fan. He's not so bad when doing the reporing in a morning with Toby Foster, but on Football ~Heaven he comes across like a a bit of a wee pipe.

Whether you agree with callers opinions or not, it's a show for the fans to praise or vent their frustrations about their club and not for a jumped up presenter to ram their opinions down your throat and cut you off if you don't agree with them.

Edited by Chris Akabusi

Seems it's ok for Rob to occasionally put United fans in their place but not to cut off a Wednesday fan. Come on guys.

Personally, I don't think a FOOTBALL forum is a place for politics. The same applies to FOOTBALL heaven.

It was the wrong way to go about things too.

I mean the blade was praising mccabe for making a once premier club worth £1 and stuck in the 3rd league saddled with 50m debt, subsidised tickets, losing money every year. And won't leave because he has too much money in it.

But Mick ignored any of that because the blade mentioned mandaric was worshipped basically for doing a great job although he saw it a different way?

And decided to shout about Saudi Arabia being corrupt.

After that reaction I fully expect blades to call in slating mandaric to get a reaction like that.

God, he does go on a bit though doesn't he, he makes some good points but sounds like he's about to burst into tears have the time 

Owl_80...

You're not Mick the Owl are you?  :biggrin:

No mate I ain't Mick!!, everything Mick said is true, he used no foul language or defamed anyone and was cut off while the ever bitter Michael is allowed to talk codswallop about us selling our club to attain a new pitch and scoreboard. The other fella Anthony talked a degree of sense but as usual the other one the sad bitter one at being stuck 5 years and soon to be 6 in a pub league vents his frustrations on Wednesday a club financially in the black, in a higher division and going places.

I missed this  I had some paint to watch dry

Mick is by far the most sensible owl caller on FH imo   he cannot resist the blatant hooks though

having listened to that clip it's fairly clear he was confusing the snipes by that wheezy sycophantic bile duct with the other guy

Rob on this occasion was right

I really wasn't confusing anything 

I got exactly what Rob was talking about but i still think the 2nd guy Ian was having a backhanded swipe at Manderic and Wednesday as well.

I was loud because Rob, who i respect immensely as a Rawmarsh Lad too, was talking over me 

As for keeping politics out of sport well the point wasn't sport it was finance and the takeovers i was making the point that not only has Chansiri invested heavily off the pitch but on it too and i for one would be very troubled had our takeover involved a Saudi family member and Government minister from what i consider a brutal regime.

Talking about politics and brutal corrupt regimes is not what football heaven is about.

5 live would probably love it but tea time on a weekday night when the shows about footy. I'd have cut him off sooner.

But accepting money from a Minister in that regime for half the club is now a taboo subject ? 

I respect your opinion but i don't see that actually placing facts on the table is more harmful than bile

Seems it's ok for Rob to occasionally put United fans in their place but not to cut off a Wednesday fan. Come on guys.

Personally, I don't think a FOOTBALL forum is a place for politics. The same applies to FOOTBALL heaven.

Where is then if finance for a club is coming from such a barbaric regime 

The SUFC fans always used to say that the Poundland Prince was hands off nothing to do with the regime and ok a family member but not involved, well now he's a government minister of the regime

Having said all that im not surprised i was cut off