The Official Football Heaven 2015-2016 Thread

lol...

In fairness to RS they have to maintain the contacts they have locally and I feel as a club we are the one RS hasn't cracked under DC. and quite frankly I like it that way no leaked news, or inside info they will find out when and if Mr Chansiri wishes.

To be fair Radio Sheffield should cover us and the blunts and that's it.

In view of yet another cancelled SW feature, (Sad I know) but I decided to do something I'v promised myself for a while now, A breakdown of programme content.

Here it is....

Rotherham United                  22.5%

Sheffield United                      20.5%

Barnsley                                 13.8%

Wednesday                              7.9%

News                                        7.3%

Chesterfield                              6.1%

Text/Twitter reads                    5.8%

Travel                                       4.9%  (The 1830 & 1845 travel updates seem a waste of time as it's always an improving picture)

BBC football league prog         3.7%

Doncaster Rovers                    2.3%

Programme intro                      1.4%

Weather                                    1.1%

Jingles                                      0.9%

Carlos cancellation                   0.8%

Englands Match                       0.6%

So the Carlos interview was dropped for the credible reason that Readfern had been appointed at Rotherham. Yet the biggest single item in the show was an Adkins interview that lasted 6mins and 4 seconds ( 10% + of programme time) much of which was taken up by him retelling the story of Uniteds destruction of Notts County.

BTB is also treated very generously with 4mins 35 seconds 7.6% of available programme time for his usual commentary of how he would do things.

Of course this is just one photograph in time and is not meant to as a conspiracy post or to prove anything sinister. I just think that Programming production could be a little neater.

The Rotherham response to their special edition was to say the least underwhelming. 

In view of yet another cancelled SW feature, (Sad I know) but I decided to do something I'v promised myself for a while now, A breakdown of programme content.

Here it is....

Travel                                       4.9%  (The 1830 & 1845 travel updates seem a waste of time as it's always an improving picture)

So the Carlos interview was dropped for the credible reason that Readfern had been appointed at Rotherham. Yet the biggest single item in the show was an Adkins interview that lasted 6mins and 4 seconds ( 10% + of programme time) much of which was taken up by him retelling the story of Uniteds destruction of Notts County.

BTB is also treated very generously with 4mins 35 seconds 7.6% of available programme time for his usual commentary of how he would do things.

Of course this is just one photograph in time and is not meant to as a conspiracy post or to prove anything sinister. I just think that Programming production could be a little neater.

The Rotherham response to their special edition was to say the least underwhelming. 

You been drinking the Hendo's straight from the bottle again Nev lol

Here it is....

:columbo:

Here it is....

What p!$$es me off the most on Football Heaven is the waste of time traffic reports, the flow of the program is completely ruined by the constant stoppages for them, good callers are cut off short to air them and everyone knows the busy spots anyway after 6pm and avoids them where possible. The 6.15 and 6.45 reports are always the same as the 6.00 one so what is the point of spoiling the phone-in for them.

Yes we know it's busy at tea time on weekdays on the Parkway and around MeadowHall and the people in the affected areas where temporary traffic lights are know about them too.

Ditch 'em.

What p!$$es me off the most on Football Heaven is the waste of time traffic reports, the flow of the program is completely ruined by the constant stoppages for them, good callers are cut off short to air them and everyone knows the busy spots anyway after 6pm and avoids them where possible. The 6.15 and 6.45 reports are always the same as the 6.00 one so what is the point of spoiling the phone-in for them.

Yes we know it's busy at tea time on weekdays on the Parkway and around MeadowHall and the people in the affected areas where temporary traffic lights are know about them too.

Ditch 'em.

Agreed.no more traffic reports after 6pm. WTF: